Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ps4 CONFIRMED

4 posters

Go down

ps4 CONFIRMED Empty ps4 CONFIRMED

Post by S7 Sticky Thu May 26, 2011 3:14 pm

so am sure mircosoft will fall soon
The successor to the PlayStation 3 is currently in development, Sony confirmed during the company's investor meeting today.

Executive vice president and chief financial officer Masaru Kato was asked to explain the rising research and development costs for the company's fiscal year. "In the game segment, we have the NGP to launch later this year. So we have development expenses to be incurred for this product," he explained.

"For the home console, the PS3 still has a product life, but this is a platform business, so for the future platform - when we will introduce the product I cannot discuss - but development work is underway, so the costs are incurred there."

Nintendo recently announced plans to reveal its new console at E3 next month, with a full product release in 2012. Meanwhile, Microsoft began hiring for its "next generation console" this past March.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

ps4 CONFIRMED Empty Re: ps4 CONFIRMED

Post by S7 Jwriter Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:11 pm

If could believe them when they say they have fixed their security breaches then MAYBE, I would believe they could bring a solid competitor to the Xbox with their next console...but alas...no...

I think Sony fell behind the ball with the PS3. From the interface to the Kinect, Xbox owns PS3. And I'm confident the next Xbox will own the PS4.
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:49 pm

With u J. Xbox 720 FTW!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:51 am

Xbox 720 (or whatever they will call it...) will own so long as they have Blu-ray... that's the main reason PS3 can compete as is...
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down