Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS4 has 30 first party game in development

5 posters

Go down

PS4 has 30 first party game in development Empty PS4 has 30 first party game in development

Post by S7 OC Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:40 am

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/06/24/20-games-12-new-franchises-coming-to-playstation-4-in-year-one

20 Exclusives, 12 New Franchises Coming to PlayStation 4 in Year One

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

PS4 has 30 first party game in development Empty Re: PS4 has 30 first party game in development

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Cool...but these claims by both companies kind of turn me off considering they can claim anything, even the most basic arcade games as being exclusive or new IP as long as the other console doesn't have it.  I don't play "indie" or arcade games so in the end it doesn't really matter that much what each of them say.  Seems at this point that it's just a typical pissing match between them.  There are VERY few exclusive games that matter and each console has their own worth playing so it balances out.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

PS4 has 30 first party game in development Empty Re: PS4 has 30 first party game in development

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:56 pm

in the end i love pissing matches between two big gaming company better end products and cheaper for us gamer!!!!

still not shock there trying to pump out games as fast as MS
probly pick up a ps4 when the price drops next year
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:11 pm

I agree sticky. I hope to possibly pick up a ps4 someday.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:52 pm

Yup, anything that makes both companies try harder is good in my mind. In general, the best games are 3rd party anyway.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:41 pm

I've researched the 50+ games announced as exclusives for both systems and I'm really interested in only buying 8 (2 Xbone, 6 PS4).  That being said, it's really like 2 for each system because I think all of the last 4 PS4 ones are on the free list.  

Xbone:
Titanfall
Forza 5

PS4:
The Order: 1886
Infamous: Second Son
Blacklight: Retribution
Shadow Warrior
Planetside 2
Warframe

I didn't look at the games that will be a available for both systems because they won't figure into which system I buy.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:07 am

I thought Shadow Warrior was for everything?
Also, Planetside 2 and warframe will probably turn into play to win (a free mmo isn't going to be anything special to me)
And Blacklight? Why not just buy it like, a year ago when it came out on pc?

Order and Infamous are pretty legit from that list. The others I don't see how they could really sell a system. Just giving my thoughts.

Edit: saw the end of your initial paragraph, pretty much summarizes what I was saying lol.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:23 am

Yeah, The Order is the game that I most was to throw my money at for either console.   I'd probably say Titanfall and Infamous are about tied.  I like Forza because of the four games I know what I'll get, I'll like what I'll get, but it's fourth because I think the other three games will be something new and have the potential to be awesome.  

Also, the current thinking is that GOW: Ascension was a "filler" game between GOW3 on the PS3 and GOW4 which will hopefully be made on the PS4.  If and when that comes, that will be the second game that I'd want to play (slightly behind The Order).
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down