Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay, more rumors! "No Kinect connection requirement"

4 posters

Go down

Yay, more rumors!  "No Kinect connection requirement" Empty Yay, more rumors! "No Kinect connection requirement"

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Who knows, the last rumor I saw was true, why not this one, lol.

And if this is the case, then they need to just offer the XB1 w/out the Kinect and drop the price.

http://www.examiner.com/article/rumor-microsoft-removing-kinect-requirement-without-xbox-one-price-drop
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Yay, more rumors!  "No Kinect connection requirement" Empty Re: Yay, more rumors! "No Kinect connection requirement"

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 pm

not sure about this  as they love pushing kinect......  but hey you never know
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Yay, more rumors!  "No Kinect connection requirement" Empty Re: Yay, more rumors! "No Kinect connection requirement"

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:33 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:not sure about this  as they love pushing kinect......  but hey you never know
Yeah, Kinect is definitely their little child that they desperately want to be included.  With all that's transpired in the last few days I wouldn't be surprised at anything at this point.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:23 pm

I can see them getting rid of the requirement because of people being paranoid about it, or Military members not being allowed it on base, etc. I still think it'll come with the console though.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Too bad they currently don't have a sans Kinect plan, yet.  If it was the same price as the PS4 that would help a lot.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 am

I don't think there will be. At least for a couple of years.

The reason it is bundled is that it means every Xbox One owner also has a Kinect. This means that developers are more inclined to make use of Kinect and do cool things with it. At this point, I think MS are basically forced to. Either that or just let Kinect die and become useless...a la PS Eye and PS Move.

Personally, I think it's the right choice. Kinect + Oculus Rift would be awesome.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down