Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumors of a new Counter Strike game

+8
S7 mrmiller
S7 Wiggles1778
Air7Cav
Atrum
S7 Sticky
S7 Jwriter
S7 Nate
S7 OC
12 posters

Go down

Rumors of a new Counter Strike game  Empty Rumors of a new Counter Strike game

Post by S7 OC Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:58 am

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Rumors of a new Counter Strike game  Empty Re: Rumors of a new Counter Strike game

Post by S7 Nate Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:28 am

dammit kevin. why cant you just let it be.

tired of getting my hopes let down
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Rumors of a new Counter Strike game  Empty Re: Rumors of a new Counter Strike game

Post by S7 Jwriter Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:46 am

S7 Tico wrote:dammit kevin. why cant you just let it be.

Now you know how your wife feels every time you drop your pants Twisted Evil

S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:14 am

S7 Jwriter wrote:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lololololol heeheheheheh

ZINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGER
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:29 am

S7 Jwriter wrote:

LOL! That is hilarious. I'd expect no less from a UFC fighter.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:36 am

Now that was funny. cheers
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:28 pm

S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:48 pm

It's offical with the press release!

VALVE ANNOUNCES COUNTER-STRIKE: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE (CS: GO)

Next Gen Console, PC, and Mac Release Targeted for Early 2012

August 13, 2011 - Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Portal, and Team Fortress) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO).
Targeted for release via Playstation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, and Steam (for PC and Mac) in early 2012, CS: GO will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched exactly 12 years ago (CS beta 1, August 1999).
CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.
"Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999," said Doug Lombard, VP of Marketing at Valve. "For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."
CS: GO is being developed by Valve in cooperation with Seattle-based Hidden Path Entertainment. The title is targeted for release in early 2012 and will be playable at this year's PAX Prime and London Games Festival.
For more information, please visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800/

Now we just need a release date so I can see when I will be trading in the rest of my games :p

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Well, it's going to be an XBLArcade game so I don't guess you'll need to trade anything in...
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:52 pm

No use letting them gather dust when they are still worth something!? Seriously, I may die from sleep deprivation if Diablo 3 and Counterstrike are released around the same time- LOL.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:42 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:No use letting them gather dust when they are still worth something!? Seriously, I may die from sleep deprivation if Diablo 3 and Counterstrike are released around the same time- LOL.

~mrmiller
welllfuck time im playing all of them
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:48 pm

S7 wonky wrote:
S7 mrmiller wrote:No use letting them gather dust when they are still worth something!? Seriously, I may die from sleep deprivation if Diablo 3 and Counterstrike are released around the same time- LOL.

~mrmiller

That's right Wonky. You tell time who's boss. Get mad! Demand to see time's manager. Make time rue the day it thought it could tell Wonky what he had time to do.

(Wonky can apparently suspend the laws of the universe and stop time as he pleases. Neat trick Wink )
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:55 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 wonky wrote:

~mrmiller

That's right Wonky. You tell time who's boss. Get mad! Demand to see time's manager. Make time rue the day it thought it could tell Wonky what he had time to do.

(Wonky can apparently suspend the laws of the universe and stop time as he pleases. Neat trick Wink )

yes yes I can
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Looks like I'm bringing my 360 to Berkeley
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:It's offical with the press release!

VALVE ANNOUNCES COUNTER-STRIKE: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE (CS: GO)

Next Gen Console, PC, and Mac Release Targeted for Early 2012

August 13, 2011 - Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Portal, and Team Fortress) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO).
Targeted for release via Playstation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, and Steam (for PC and Mac) in early 2012, CS: GO will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched exactly 12 years ago (CS beta 1, August 1999).
CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.
"Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999," said Doug Lombard, VP of Marketing at Valve. "For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."
CS: GO is being developed by Valve in cooperation with Seattle-based Hidden Path Entertainment. The title is targeted for release in early 2012 and will be playable at this year's PAX Prime and London Games Festival.
For more information, please visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800/

Now we just need a release date so I can see when I will be trading in the rest of my games :p

~mrmiller

Trading in the rest of your games? Pussy.

I'm selling anything that isn't my Xbox, TV or Chair.

Please god, don't let them ruin CS.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:35 pm

IT's for XBL Arcade... I hope no one is expecting anything other than what BF 1943 was compared to BF2.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:05 pm

AtrumX wrote:IT's for XBL Arcade... I hope no one is expecting anything other than what BF 1943 was compared to BF2.

CS has always just kinda been the 'extra' game that came with Half-Life. Even the Xbox version was like half retail price, I think it'll be the same CS, it's just a different business model.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:03 am

@Jwriter, fuk you

@miller, tru tru

@julian, they better not ruin it.

i cant wait for this. I know we have talked about it in game about how cool it would be to go pwn kids on aztec again. Finally we will get our chance again. pwnage will be served once more on the likes of Krusty McNasty and SumPunKid
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:44 pm

dare i say Suiking or what was it Dairy Cat?
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Whatchu talkin bout? Suiking55 was a boss.

Hope they keep a lot of the old Xbox maps, I still remember a lot of my routes and positions. Hopefully I be somewhere near as good as I was on Xbox, so long as they don't mess up the combat by making it like Nubs of Duty, Nubs of War, Nubletfield, or heaven forbid.....Noobow Six: Vegas.

If the first shot of the AK doesn't goes EXACTLY where you're aiming, the game is ruined. Same if M4 sucks for spraying, and same if the Magnum isn't a one hit kill when shot in the torsoe/head. Also, dual pistols should be AWFUL and the Schmidt MP-25 should be a pea shooter.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down