Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I think Microsoft SHOULD do...

4 posters

Go down

What I think Microsoft SHOULD do... Empty What I think Microsoft SHOULD do...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri May 24, 2013 1:47 pm

And who knows, maybe they will...

Make a system like Steam where we can pay lower prices for new games and have digital downloads. I've never used Steam, but from what I've seen new AAA titles are usually around $39.99 instead of $59.99 for new console games...and they have awesome deals on older games. This would really be good for somebody like me who is on the fence about buying the system because of their used game issue. To many of you a $20 difference may not mean much, but to me, it would be big. I really hope we see something like this from them.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

What I think Microsoft SHOULD do... Empty Re: What I think Microsoft SHOULD do...

Post by Atrum Fri May 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Big releases are generally still $60 on steam. It would definitely make sense for them to have retail discs cost $60, and digital downloads cost less. That would push users to go digital and make players happy.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

What I think Microsoft SHOULD do... Empty Re: What I think Microsoft SHOULD do...

Post by S7 OC Fri May 24, 2013 2:44 pm

I still say if they lowered the prices a bit they would see a lot more games than they do and in turn make more money than if they keep the higher prices.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri May 24, 2013 5:30 pm

I agree with the lower prices for digital DL. I'd probably pick up more fakes if they did that. I don't really rent anymore and I don't gamefly so it's usually buy or pass for me.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down