Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft/Tritton Truly Wireless Headset

+3
S7 Epic
S7 Sticky
S7 Interseptor
7 posters

Go down

Microsoft/Tritton Truly Wireless Headset Empty Microsoft/Tritton Truly Wireless Headset

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:11 pm

That's right. It has finally been officially announced - http://gear.ign.com/articles/117/1172158p1.html

The Warhead 7.1 seems to be the only way to go. Dolby virtual surround sound, completely wireless and rechargeable battery. Seems pretty sweet. Looks like it will probably be $299 for the Warhead 7.1 which is not bad all things considered. The only down side I can see is that they are soley for the 360. And if that's all you would use them for I would go for it. Personally, I would love a truly wireless solution but I need more versatility in my headset so I will be sticking to the A30's I've got. But those of you looking for a wireless headset for the 360, your prayers have been answered.

Microsoft/Tritton Truly Wireless Headset E3-2011-microsoft-and-tritton-team-up-for-new-xbox-360-headsets-20110602002816538-000
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Microsoft/Tritton Truly Wireless Headset Empty Re: Microsoft/Tritton Truly Wireless Headset

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:16 pm

that sucks i was hopping they ould at least work with my pc fail

and so if you want anything other the crappy stero sound you need the top of the line
IDk i like thats it 100% wireless need to see some prices first if there more then the astro x30 ill just buy the astros
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Microsoft/Tritton Truly Wireless Headset Empty Re: Microsoft/Tritton Truly Wireless Headset

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Well, It might work with your PC as Audio only, if you have an optical cable. But the chat functionality is internal/wireless so it is only set up for the 360. It should be able to provide audio for anything with an optical out.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:30 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Well, It might work with your PC as Audio only, if you have an optical cable. But the chat functionality is internal/wireless so it is only set up for the 360. It should be able to provide audio for anything with an optical out.

well i am like you zak i want one thing to control them ALL (haha Lord of the rings )

thats why i like my tritton AX pro's

but idk we will see when more info comes out on them i do like how it has rechargeable bat and one is charging and you are using the other one. plus the headphone jack so i can plug in my ipod. and i like the gloss black
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Yeah, there is a lot to like here. Definitely need more details.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Xbox 360 wireless receiver for PC perhaps....?
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:21 pm

im sure there will be cables going from the pod to the head to any thing other trittion always keeps on saying how it can do any thing BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
so I don't see why they would change that up now

and d@mn I freakin\' want those maybe over the astros idk
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 pm

S7 Epic wrote:Xbox 360 wireless receiver for PC perhaps....?
ya I got one for the xbox controller to work on the pc, no voice/game chat which is dumb, come on Microsoft
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Depending on the reviews, I will be getting this come Christmas. Being tethered to the controller is a pain. I might as well just be fully wired, as I can't carry the controller into the next room and use the bathroom or pour a drink. So you have to strip off the headphones every time you want to get up anyhow.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:31 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:Depending on the reviews, I will be getting this come Christmas. Being tethered to the controller is a pain. I might as well just be fully wired, as I can't carry the controller into the next room and use the bathroom or pour a drink. So you have to strip off the headphones every time you want to get up anyhow.

~mrmiller

well the tritton ax pros are for you they got like a 20 foot wire to them and trust me you can do almost anything What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:36 pm

I was referring to my X41's. I really like them, but I still have to take them off to do anything when they are hooked to the controller. So the fact that they are wireless is pretty much moot.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:20 am

Going to try and scrape together some pennies for this - I need a headset that will allow me to hear what I need to and not piss off my wife so bad - I really want totally wireless - don't play PC much anyway right now and when I do I don't Vent or TeamSpeak usually. I think these are the ones for me. A little pricy though.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down