Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memorial Day

+2
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 OC
6 posters

Go down

Memorial Day Empty Memorial Day

Post by S7 OC Thu May 23, 2013 8:38 am

With the start of Memorial Day weekend coming soon I have posted a banner I made a few years ago. I can never say this enough times in my life, Thank you to those who have served our country and to those in the service now. It means more to me than I could ever say. Enjoy the weekend but take some time this coming weekend to remember those who have fallen and respect those who have put there lives on the line. Honor all of our Veterans and their families for the time and commitment they have given to our country. Think about the People in this clan now who are currently enlisted and those who have put their lives on the line by serving our country. All of you guys who have been through some of the things you had to do to better be prepared you to stand up for our country. Thank You. A fact about memorial day for those who don't know.
On Memorial Day the flag is raised briskly to the top of the staff and then solemnly lowered to the half-staff position, where it remains only until noon. It is then raised to full-staff for the remainder of the day. The half-staff position remembers the more than one million men and women who gave their lives in service of their country. At noon their memory is raised by the living, who resolve not to let their sacrifice be in vain, but to rise up in their stead and continue the fight for liberty and justice for all. Once that flag is brought back to full staff enjoy the things that men and women have fought for. to all of my S7 brothers who have and are currently serving thank you. To all of my S7 Brothers enjoy the weekend and do take some time to honor current and past members of the United States military.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Memorial Day Empty Re: Memorial Day

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Thu May 23, 2013 9:12 am

Amen OC!!
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Thu May 23, 2013 9:24 am

Amen oc. To any and all s7 brothers who have and still serve im very thankful. My brother is a marine I have nothing but respect and admiration for any and all who serve in our armed forces.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : DerangeMaverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu May 23, 2013 10:01 am

Good post OC, everyone appreciates the banner.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu May 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Going floating on the Illinois river!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon May 27, 2013 11:29 am

A special thanks to all who serve and have served. For all the troubles the talking heads throw at us, this is still by far and away the best country on earth, and it's all due to hose who have put there lives on the line for us all, and especially for those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down