Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No need to prestige anymore and bacon wrapped guns!

+8
S7 mrmiller
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Magus
S7 Coolhand
S7 Sticky
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
S7 DROOPY
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No need to prestige anymore and bacon wrapped guns! - Page 2 Empty Re: No need to prestige anymore and bacon wrapped guns!

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 am

I was going to get the snakeskin one, as it looked like the best one too me.
I like this model of micro-transactions for things like skins and backgrounds. It is a way for the company to make money, without leaving things out of the finished game that matter to the game play. I would rather see stuff like this than the map packs, as you know some of those maps were finished along with the game and could have been incorporated in the retail version instead of being an additional $15 charge. I’m all for it, and might even buy one or two of them. I did almost get the 10 class pack last night as I could have used another Dom class, one for taking the positions (Flack jacket and Smoke) and one for holding positions once they have been captured (noob tube and hardline). Plus I like to have 3 or 4 TDM classes with different weapons, even if I’m using the FAL and SWAT most of the time.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

No need to prestige anymore and bacon wrapped guns! - Page 2 Empty Re: No need to prestige anymore and bacon wrapped guns!

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:00 pm

Saw that I had 2160 points so I bought the Benjamins camo - its f'in gangsta!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:38 am

AtrumX wrote:
S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:
AtrumX wrote:
S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:....I'm a vegetarian Rolling Eyes .

We all make mistakes klown

You're more correct than you know...

But, like GI Joe said "knowing is half the battle." so maybe the next time you stuff the steak in you mouth you'll realize what he ate before he got to your plate also affects you.

I just so happen to be extremely well read on the subject. You sir, have forgotten where I reside. In Montana we don't have to worry about where our food comes from, since we grow/raise it all here. And no, it's not in a giant factory. Just fields, lots of fields. The only thing that makes people eat vegetarian here is not wanting to hurt the poor animals :'(

Ted: The lamb here is supposed to be great.

Nora: I am a vegan. I wish I could tune out that moral voice inside me that says eating animals is murder. But, I guess I'm just not as strong as you are.

Ted: That's 'cause you need protein.
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2