Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead Season 3 Opinions (Major Spoilers, Beware)

+4
S7 Coolhand
Atrum
S7 OC
Reza WRX
8 posters

Go down

The Walking Dead Season 3 Opinions (Major Spoilers, Beware) Empty The Walking Dead Season 3 Opinions (Major Spoilers, Beware)

Post by Reza WRX Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:09 pm

First of all, SPOILERS!

What do people think about the Governor's proposal to Rick? Should he really give up Michoen to save the rest of the group, or is he bluffing? No matter what ends up happening, I'm guessing these final three episodes are going to be insane.
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : Reza WRX

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Season 3 Opinions (Major Spoilers, Beware) Empty Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Opinions (Major Spoilers, Beware)

Post by S7 OC Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:42 am

If he does give here up I hope she beheads the governor

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Season 3 Opinions (Major Spoilers, Beware) Empty Re: The Walking Dead Season 3 Opinions (Major Spoilers, Beware)

Post by Atrum Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:08 am

It would make the most sense to me to use her as bait. He knows they're being watched (since the governor knew about the new weapons), so they'll have to make a big scene, tie her up as they leave, make it all look legit.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:13 am

No way do I give her up. She's a badass! Holding the prison against a larger attacking group isn't a bad plan. I would think the Ricktatorship would win that handily.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:37 am

kill em all
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:52 am

The town could easily just setup a siege on the prison and starve them out.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The JDG Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:21 pm

AtrumX wrote:It would make the most sense to me to use her as bait. He knows they're being watched (since the governor knew about the new weapons), so they'll have to make a big scene, tie her up as they leave, make it all look legit.

They're being watched? Or the Governor has someone inside the prison? Like Merle? Kinda makes sense from last night's episode.
The JDG
The JDG
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : The JDG

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Yeah 2 episodes back he told some of his guys to keep a watch on all the roads going from the prison, and Merle has been watched pretty heavily since he got there since they're all suspicious of him.

I'm excited regardless of how they go as it looks like there will be a big fight. Hopefully that small group they had found in the prison switches over to their side.

Things would be especially epic if a massive herd came through while the fighting was going on.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The JDG Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:43 pm

AtrumX wrote:Yeah 2 episodes back he told some of his guys to keep a watch on all the roads going from the prison, and Merle has been watched pretty heavily since he got there since they're all suspicious of him.

I'm excited regardless of how they go as it looks like there will be a big fight. Hopefully that small group they had found in the prison switches over to their side.

Things would be especially epic if a massive herd came through while the fighting was going on.

I forgot about the watching the roads comment, but I think Merle is crafty enough to get a signal out. Seemed like a lot of forshadowing last night and he was trying hard to get Michonne outside the prison walls. If he's not working with the Governor, he's trying to save his and Daryl's ass by delivering her to him...these next three are going to be awesome.
The JDG
The JDG
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : The JDG

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:47 pm

Yeah, I thought that was interesting as well. Merle's so crazy it's hard to tell what he'll do.
You could definitely be right though. He seems outright scared of the governor whenever he brings him up.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:29 pm

A couple of walkie talkies and a plan is all they need for a Mole/Merle to contact the Gov. I forsee a back stabbing coming. Or maybe I'm way off and Merle has turned a corner... yeah right who am I kidding?!

AtrumX wrote:The town could easily just setup a siege on the prison and starve them out.
I thought of that but I'm not sure how "easy" that would be with the walkers. Plus their larger group wasn't too impressive last week with the kid and old lady soldiers. I also don't think the Governor has the patience and he overestimates the fighting resolve of the towners. But staging something like that might be all the distraction Merle needs to set up the inside job. So by the end of the season Rick gets shanked in the back. But next season will be about Carl's RedDeadRedemption to take out the Governor.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Reza WRX Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:41 pm

I think its hilarious how at this point in the show, more time and energy is spent killing one another than the zombies haha. I want to trust Merle, simply because he is Daryl's brother, who is easily the best character in the show, but I can definitely see him backstabbing Rick for the season one "incident" on the roof.
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : Reza WRX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:19 am

Gov wants Michoen for his eye; Merle wants Rick for his hand.
You did see the end where the governor tells his dude to kill them all right?
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:30 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:
You did see the end where the governor tells his dude to kill them all right?

Most of the posts have been about when they fight regardless of what they do with her?
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:08 am

I think it’s more of what the Governor said at the end- we have to kill Rick sometime, so kill him and Michoen and whoever is with them when they deliver her. He wants her dead for his eye and the “killing” of his daughter, but really I think he is trying to lure out the biggest threats from the prison so he can take them out easily and then take the prison.

The wildcard in the whole thing is Merle, even more than Andrea. Sure she could end this on her own from the inside, but I don’t think she well (but may very well turn sides and at least give warning or a last minute save), but I feel Merle is going to be the one the end of this season hinges on. He’ll do something big like take on Rick or someone from the prison (but that’s expected an in his character) or something out of character and do something for the greater good or sacrifice himself (maybe for his brother, or even Rick).

It should be an interesting end to the season.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:46 am

Right. The Governer said at the end to kill whoever shows up with Micheonne. His plan is to take out Rick and whoever else shows up and he said so at the end of the episode. The only question now is whether or not Rick falls for the trap or sets one himself. I think he is going to see it coming and set his own trap, maybe even using Micheonne as bait. But as Miller pointed out the real kicker is going to be Merle and Andrea. Those twists at the end will define how the season plays out. I am hoping for an all out war and I predict that several major characters are going down. NO ONE IS SAFE!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:29 am

We haven't really had any epic amounts of zombies yet this season.
Needz moar epic zombies!!!
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:37 am

AtrumX wrote:We haven't really had any epic amounts of zombies yet this season.
Needz moar epic zombies!!!

Yeah, it's funny but really the Walking Dead has never been about the Zombies (not the comic or the show). The Zombie Apocalypse is really just the back drop of the story. It has always been about the people and what they have to do to survive. The Zombies and slow, stupid, single minded and have heads made out of jelly. People on the other hand are smart, scheming, and they want what ever you have. They can plan, back stab and our right assault you when it suits them. Ironic that in the Zombie Apocalypse, the real threat is the living. Sure the Zombies are a real threat and play a big role but once you have a secure place to hold up it becomes secondary. Then only humans can cause the real damage.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:46 am

Yup, that's a big reason the for why the show is so awesome. A big showdown fight would be pretty awesome. A big showdown fight with hundreds of zombies all over the place would be even better.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:49 am

AtrumX wrote:Yup, that's a big reason the for why the show is so awesome. A big showdown fight would be pretty awesome. A big showdown fight with hundreds of zombies all over the place would be even better.

QFT
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:43 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:I am hoping for an all out war and I predict that several major characters are going down. NO ONE IS SAFE!
Carl is safe.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down