Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Guns

4 posters

Go down

Gold Guns Empty Gold Guns

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:23 am

I got my 3rd Gold gun yesterday, and I think the process has made me a better player (Going for #4 today- Vector). Besides purposely going for all the headshots, two of the camo unlocks require you to use no attachments at all or no perks at all. Sure, the perks and attachments help, but for me it’s not that significant of an issue I found. Some of my best rounds were playing with no attachments at all, and loaded up on my perks. Then again, I’ve been playing a lot of hardcore and the silencer is not to important as there is no continuous radar screen. Mainly I noticed I shoot low most of the time, and just going for headshots increases the damage I do as 90% of my shots are to the chest and head now, when before I was aiming so low that 90% was probably waist and chest shots. It's almost like training, as not only is shot selection important, but using the different perks and attachments gives you more things to try out and broaden your knowledge on how they help. Really the hardest one to complete (not really hard, but I had to take time and do purposely) is the longshot medals. The maps are so small, and the shot has to be significantly far, that you almost have to camp some long range area with your gun aimed in a doorway or window to get all of those.

Also, I played against a guy yesterday with a Gold RPG! Shocked

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Gold Guns Empty Re: Gold Guns

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 am

i prestige to much to lvl guns up to gold....

i do how ever have guns prestige to there max

An-94
Vector
Evo
MP7
MSMC
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:31 am

All my guns have been gold before I have prestige them to the max (with the exception of the AN94 which lacked a few longshots). It's not hard as long as you purposely do the 150 kills with no attachments and 150 kills with no perks challenges. What do you normally get, 30 kills a game? So that’s like 5 games and isn’t too bad.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:36 am

S7 mrmiller wrote: It's not hard as long as you purposely do the 150 kills with no attachments and 150 kills with no perks challenges. What do you normally get, 30 kills a game? So that’s like 5 games and isn’t too bad.

~mrmiller

thats the main problem right there lol i think the only time i had no attachments on is when i first prestige and that only for like 1 or 2 games

i guess one day i need to just do it ... but i like my camo i have on now its samurai it has a dragon and samurai on it looks freakin\' sweet
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:58 pm

I didn't think you lost the weapon camo when you prestige the weapon. So do you lose the camo?
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:09 pm

S7 DROOPY wrote:I didn't think you lost the weapon camo when you prestige the weapon. So do you lose the camo?

No you don't, only the attachments. That's one reason I have unlocked all the camo before my gun has reached the 2nd prestige, as everything carried over from the 1st.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:37 pm

I got my first gold today... then prestiged finally...

The First Shotgun... R870 MCS
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down