Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Active Camo in Iraq?!

+4
S7 Interseptor
Abominatus
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Coolhand
8 posters

Go down

Active Camo in Iraq?! Empty Active Camo in Iraq?!

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri May 18, 2012 11:07 pm

S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Active Camo in Iraq?! Empty Re: Active Camo in Iraq?!

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri May 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Extracting a ghost soldier/agent? The film was supposedly captured by insurgents/terrorists/whatever using an IED against US forces. The Abrams is like uh wtf dude I'm a mothafuckin main battle tank, gtfo. Dude runs as a blur and is only clearly visible when infront of the tank, climbs up and lays down near the hatch like he is waiting to get in, then maybe sergeant or lieutenant walks up for a few words after the grunts secure the area? I dunno, what do you guys think of this? The story is it ran on Arabic news and they are all freaking out scared about it. Real or fake? Fake video, bad camera, or real deal?
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat May 19, 2012 1:07 am

Really couldn't tell you about the validity of the video, but I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that our military has that kind of technology. Usually by the time the public sector gets to the point of "discovering" something like that it means the government has known about it for about 10-20 years already.

Nobody had any clue what we had a real working stealth helicopter either until we crashed one during the operation that killed Osama Bin Laden. I think we would all just about sh1t our pants if we really knew what our military was really capable of doing.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominatus Sat May 19, 2012 4:39 am

What a beautiful thing propaganda can be. It is one of the demons we are accused of being as Americans. Perfect example, watch the Gene Hackman, Will Smith movie "Enemy of the State". Seemed like there was some pretty high tech stuff in that movie for 1998. Problem is the tech you saw was already 15 years old for then. They already have the equipment.

http://www.bctmod.army.mil/vid/FINAL_NIEV10Video.wmv

Some cut and paste, but this stuff is being handed out to EIGHT BATTALIONS already (roughly 8000 men.)

NIE 12.2, the third exercise in the NIE series, will be conducted May-June 2012. The purpose of the exercise is to continue required evaluations in support of Program of Record milestones and funding decisions and validate the connectivity, architecture and components of Capability Set 13, the first integrated group of Network technologies to be fielded to up to eight Brigade Combat Teams beginning in 2013. NIE 12.2 also will focus on solidifying the network baseline with the formal addition of Warfighter Information Network-Tactical (WIN-T) Increment 2, the Army’s on-the-move, satellite-based network connectivity.

NIE 12.2 marks the Initial Operational Test and Evaluation (IOT&E) for WIN-T Increment 2 and the Joint Tactical Radio System Handheld, Manpack, Small Form Fit (JTRS HMS) systems.
HOW DOES NIE 12.2 DIFFER FROM PREVIOUS NIEs:

The Army has incorporated lessons learned from the first two NIEs, 11.2 and 12.1, including ensuring that laboratory assessments, integration and network configuration management are completed at Army C4 labs prior to the equipment arriving at Fort Bliss for gaining unit integration.

NIE 12.2 will operate in a classified environment with secure data connections and will connect to higher-Division Headquarters, being represented by the 101st ABN (AA) Division operating out of Fort Campbell, Kentucky. Operations will require the Brigade, Battalion and Company Command Posts to “jump” or move in an uncooperative and unpredictable environment and then establish network connectivity quickly. A battalion-sized opposition force will be employed with scenarios will be dynamic, controlled free-play exercises with hybrid threats (conventional force, insurgent, locals). [u]
Abominatus
Abominatus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sat May 19, 2012 11:15 am

It's BS. Everybody knows you can't use active camo while moving. Anyone who played the beta can tell you that lol.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat May 19, 2012 2:42 pm

My parents always told me everyone else can turn invisible too... Not normal?
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat May 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Ghosts?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominatus Sat May 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Swamp gas reflecting off of water. In Iraq. Please look at the flashy thingie.

Active Camo in Iraq?! MIB3-001-285x280
Abominatus
Abominatus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat May 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Abominatus wrote:Swamp gas reflecting off of water. In Iraq. Please look at the flashy thingie.

Active Camo in Iraq?! MIB3-001-285x280

LOL- awesome Abominatus!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Sat May 19, 2012 11:28 pm

I was told if i took off my clothes that i would be invisible. I was lied to you can apparently be invisible with clothes. I feel so used.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : DerangeMaverick

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon May 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Ever hear of area 51? how do you think you have cellphones, HDTV and 3D technology now? We've had access to this cammo since the night in the 1960s when the aliens landed and shared it with us. No reason until now to "break the glass" on it...
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon May 21, 2012 7:55 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Ever hear of area 51? how do you think you have cellphones, HDTV and 3D technology now? We've had access to this cammo since the night in the 1960s when the aliens landed and shared it with us. No reason until now to "break the glass" on it...
LOL so hard to tell if you're joking.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon May 21, 2012 11:43 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:
S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Ever hear of area 51? how do you think you have cellphones, HDTV and 3D technology now? We've had access to this cammo since the night in the 1960s when the aliens landed and shared it with us. No reason until now to "break the glass" on it...
LOL so hard to tell if you're joking.

LOL I was joking...but I meant to make it sound as if I was serious.
(or was I serious?? Rolling Eyes )

Yours truly....
~MIB Agent K.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down