Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rampaging Behemoth solo Elite OP TODAY

2 posters

Go down

Rampaging Behemoth solo Elite OP TODAY Empty Rampaging Behemoth solo Elite OP TODAY

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Highest Total Defends: Core Domination
Enlisted
Description

STARTS IN 3 HOURS ILL BE ON NEED TEAM

Detractors call it camping… those people don't know the value of a quality defender. This operation is all about protecting your team’s domination points from the enemy’s ever-advancing forces. For every enemy you kill as they attempt to capture your position, you’ll score a defend and that’s another point for you on the leaderboard. Good luck.

Enlist in the operation, then go into a public match and play. While you might not play directly against other enlisted players, your total score for the in-game statistics (Most Kills, Most Bomb Plants, etc.) within a stated period of time determines which players are winners. When the Operation ends, a Leaderboard displays everyone’s placement.

Enlist now or you’ll regret it!

Enlistment Period is over once the event starts. If the event starts at 12:00 AM(PDT), you better enlist by 11:58 PM (PDT) just to be safe.

Activision may, in its discretion, take actions against players found to be in violation of the Code of Conduct or Service Agreement, including account suspension or disqualification from competition. Please review the Code of Conduct Operations FAQ for more information.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Rampaging Behemoth solo Elite OP TODAY Empty Re: Rampaging Behemoth solo Elite OP TODAY

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:08 pm

I enlisted too. I'm not sure I will be able to play, but if I'm on I'll be sure and play Dom.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down