Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new wii better then xbox and ps3?

+7
S7 Interseptor
S7 mrmiller
S7 Panzer
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 DROOPY
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Sticky
11 posters

Go down

new wii better then xbox and ps3? Empty new wii better then xbox and ps3?

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:09 pm

S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

new wii better then xbox and ps3? Empty Re: new wii better then xbox and ps3?

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:12 pm

"Klown does not comment on rumor or speculation".
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:15 pm

can't look at the thread because I'm at work, but I don't think its gonna matter at this point, the big N just doesn't have any good studios making any games for them, and I doubt they will ever again, but maybe things will change and they can get capcom and konomi back then maybe.
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 pm

ya i am not going to buy it unless i see some good games hop over there and a better controller i will not game with a wii mote
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:38 am

Call me crazy but I've enjoyed the 2010-2011 Wii lineup a LOT more than the 360 lineup. All the 360 has had lately is shooter after shooter after shooter.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:50 am

I don't mind the system itself its the games that come with it that don't interest me. I have a Wii in the other room and I haven't touched it in over a year.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:57 am

S7 Panzer wrote:I don't mind the system itself its the games that come with it that don't interest me. I have a Wii in the other room and I haven't touched it in over a year.

same here really the only time i even played it was drunk and playing tennis lol

S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:34 am

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:Call me crazy but I've enjoyed the 2010-2011 Wii lineup a LOT more than the 360 lineup. All the 360 has had lately is shooter after shooter after shooter.

So what have you been playing on Wii? I guessing it is better than the shooters and games like Mass Effect and Red Dead Redemption to name just a couple.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:49 am

I haven't been playing shooter after shooter...I've also thrown in some games like NBA, Forza, and MLB...so there's more than just shooters on the market. They simply seem to be the top sellers now, but you can always find other outlets.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:41 pm

well keep in mind big RPG like Dragon age 2 later this year skyrim and mass effect 3

silent hill down poor
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Don't forget LA Noire, Dirt 3, The Last Guardian, Uncharted 3 (kind of a shooter, but so much more), Portal 2, Little Big Planet 2, , Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Fallout New Vegas, Heavy Rain, Demon's Soul's, God of War III, Alan Wake and 3d Dot Game Heroes to name a few LOL! I am sure there are more that are escaping my memory at the moment.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:16 pm

IMO the 360 lineup has too many good games out and I don't have time to play all the ones I want.

Kinect > Wii mote, so no selling point there. I've played both a lot and it aint even close.

If I get an itch to play as a pink marshmallow, I guess I'll have to buy a Wii.
360 doesn't have many cartoony games, Wii doesn't have ANY realistic games. I guess they can make an arguement that their new console hardware is better, but until they come out with something that doesn't only appeal to preteen girls I'll stick with XBox.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:39 am

some new info the controller seems cool
http://wii.ign.com/articles/116/1163764p1.html
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:15 am

Something is telling me we will be getting the next gen Xbox in 2012 as well. It has been a good run, but its about time for the new Generation of Xbox.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:52 am

I sawa post on last week that said new xbox and new ps3 slated for 2014, they had comments and quotes from both developers stating 2014. After playing crysis2 I'm happy with the xbox now, but hey games can always look better, right
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Jwriter Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:15 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:Something is telling me we will be getting the next gen Xbox in 2012 as well. It has been a good run, but its about time for the new Generation of Xbox.

~mrmiller

I think 2012 would be a little too ambitious for M$, especially since they just released the Xbox 360 slim last year. I think we're looking at maybe early 2013 at best for the next gen Xbox console.

Personally, I think there will have to be slightly more of an evolution in TV tech (i.e. 3D TVs that don't require glasses) before we see a new console. And we'll have to see if 3D TVs are just a fad or not. However, the thinner, lighter, and higher resolution TVs that are on the horizon could really push things.

Either way M$ is on the right track. As far as Nintendo and Sony's long-term mass marketing strategy, I think they are way off base.

Nintendo pricing the 3DS at a console price point is just dumb. Especially, given the fact that the Smart Phone and Tablet market that is just blowing up. The Wii will need to significantly increase the graphics quality to compete with M$, and get rid of the controller. My 6-year old Niece would play Kinectimals and Just Dance than any game on her Wii. It's just easier. "You are the controller" has much more mass appeal. I don't have high expectations for the next gen Wii. But they will do much better than Sony.

As far as Sony, I don't even know where to start. Disks are barely the present far less the future, so the Blue Ray aspect is already on decline in my book. All-in-all, hardware-wise the PS3 is great, but the interface and community is lacking in comparison to the 360 and the Wii. Plus, they seem like they are in a constant state of playing catch up. So much promise, but a lackluster delivery.
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:40 am

I think glasses-less 3D will be next-next-gen, that said, it seems like the type of thing that could be done as an update for a console that already supported 3D.

In regards to disks. I don't think they'll die out just yet. If developers make full use of a blu-ray (which only a few games ever have) then that is 50gb, so if you're downloading, it will only allow 20 games on a 1TB drive. Not to mention the network issues that would arise on launch days. I think there will be games on demand but I don't see them releasing that way.

I think the 360 is great, it just needs a hardware upgrade. The Wii will have the same processor as the 360 and it's GPU will be equivalent of an ATi 4870 X2, which is a relatively old GPU. The current high-end GPU's far exceed current gaming needs, so I could see their architecture being used for next-gen graphics. Processor-wise, we should be looking at a minimum of quad core...depends how much of the workload MS want to give to the GPU's....
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:14 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL...

It Really is Time for the Wii 2, According to the People who Robbed Me this Weekend - http://kotaku.com/#!5795435/it-really-is-time-for-the-wii-2-according-to-the-people-who-robbed-me-this-weekend

There may be no clear winner in this generation's console wars, but there is definitely a clear loser, at least according to the people that broke into my apartment this weekend and stole every piece of electronic equipment they could get their hands on.

While they took every other gaming console hooked to my television, they passed on the Nintendo Wii.

Why did criminals hell-bent on stripping my entertainment center bare of every piece of electronics bypass the little white box with the glowing blue light on it? Was it an indication of the current status of Nintendo's console in the industry, or were the perpetrators' hands full? Should I be thankful or offended?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:26 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:ROFL ROFL ROFL...

It Really is Time for the Wii 2, According to the People who Robbed Me this Weekend - http://kotaku.com/#!5795435/it-really-is-time-for-the-wii-2-according-to-the-people-who-robbed-me-this-weekend

There may be no clear winner in this generation's console wars, but there is definitely a clear loser, at least according to the people that broke into my apartment this weekend and stole every piece of electronic equipment they could get their hands on.

While they took every other gaming console hooked to my television, they passed on the Nintendo Wii.

Why did criminals hell-bent on stripping my entertainment center bare of every piece of electronics bypass the little white box with the glowing blue light on it? Was it an indication of the current status of Nintendo's console in the industry, or were the perpetrators' hands full? Should I be thankful or offended?

looks like some one seen this one to many times