Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon also offering Xbox 360 to Xbox One game upgrades

3 posters

Go down

Amazon also offering Xbox 360 to Xbox One game upgrades Empty Amazon also offering Xbox 360 to Xbox One game upgrades

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Amazon has announced it too will allow users to upgrade from their Xbox 360 game to the same version on Xbox One, for a $10 fee.

Each eligible Xbox 360 game traded in to Amazon prior to December 31 will be valued at $25 and, as part of this promotion, Amazon will tack on another $25. That leaves you to make up the $10 in-between.

Amazon will support eight games over GameStop's five: Battlefield 4, Need for Speed: Rivals, Madden NFL 25, Call of Duty: Ghosts, FIFA 14, Watch Dogs, NBA 2K13 and Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/08/19/amazon-also-offering-xbox-360-to-xbox-one-game-upgrades/

With the early release date for Battlefield (Oct 29th) and Call of Duty (Nov. 5th), I'm seriously thinking about do this for one of them. The Xbox One doesn't come out for almost a month later, so that is like a $10 rental for a month- a lot cheaper than one month of GameFly!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Amazon also offering Xbox 360 to Xbox One game upgrades Empty Re: Amazon also offering Xbox 360 to Xbox One game upgrades

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Oh yea, I also like this:

What about special editions of the game?
You can trade in any Xbox 360 version of the game for which there is a valid trade-in offer and you will get the $25 bonus credit toward the same title on Xbox One. You may use that credit toward a special edition for Xbox One, but your upgrade may cost more than $9.99.
~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Amazon also offering Xbox 360 to Xbox One game upgrades Empty Re: Amazon also offering Xbox 360 to Xbox One game upgrades

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:19 pm

If I wasn't planning on going all digital I'd probably take advantage of this for BF4.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Yes this looks like a great deal.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down