Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is S7 Floodsfire, reporting back from the frontlines of trying find a decent team.

5 posters

Go down

This is S7 Floodsfire, reporting back from the frontlines of trying find a decent team. Empty This is S7 Floodsfire, reporting back from the frontlines of trying find a decent team.

Post by Floodsfire Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Well, before I put in my application, I just to say that it's been a wild ride trying a team that I'm comfortable in. Over the last months since I left S7 I've been trying to find a team where I would get along with the teammates well, be able to play a good amount of games, and still fun while playing to win GB playoff spots. Well here's how its gone, I've tried out for about 8 clans/teams since my departure and have been accepted to join 7 of those 8. The one was due to my failure of not having a good GB rank (yes people actually reject players after tryouts because their GB rank is low *facepalm* x5). The other seven clans/teams were A. Little kids I just messed with or B. Complete a**holes who at first seemed nice, but gradually started to show their true self or C. They plain out were not compatible people, always arguing and bickering about stupid issues. So with that, I'd like to say that my mission was not succesful. Now that I've seen the "fun" in trying to find team that will stay together for more than a week, I would join back into the ranks of S7. I hope this can still be done.

Name: Tommi Turunen

XBL GamerTag/PSN ID: Xbox-S7 Floodsfire Ps3-TKT100

Normal Gaming Hours: Weekends and Holidays

Games Interested in playing with clan: Call of Duty, Battlefield, Homefront, Crysis 2

Preferred Gaming Platform: Xbox 360 (Also own PS3)

Gaming Skill (1-10, 5 average, 10 elite): 7-8

Gaming Style: Competitive, Casual

What brings you to S7? I've been here before

Do you understand the Clan's code of conduct, agree to uphold seven virtues of S7, and agree to the rolls and responsibilities of becoming a clan member? Yes, I do.
Floodsfire
Floodsfire

GamerTag : S7 Floodsfire

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

This is S7 Floodsfire, reporting back from the frontlines of trying find a decent team. Empty Re: This is S7 Floodsfire, reporting back from the frontlines of trying find a decent team.

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Floodsfire

the clan leaders will talk over your application and get back to you shortly .
as you know there is a 21 and over age limit with this clan . when we left BBF we grandfathered every one under 21 into S7 as we did not want to lose are younger members in the move .
so there might be an issue with your age i am not speaking for all of the clan leadership, just letting you know if you dont hear something like today about being in or not dont freak out . but either way i am sure alot of are member are stilling going to game with you

S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

This is S7 Floodsfire, reporting back from the frontlines of trying find a decent team. Empty Re: This is S7 Floodsfire, reporting back from the frontlines of trying find a decent team.

Post by Atrum Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Nice to hear from you. Completely aside from your app:
Finding a good competitive team is an extremely hard thing to do. I know that Joe and I had one hell of a time getting a couple guys that we actually liked together and even then we ended up completely hating one of our teammates (and we played with him for months/flew across country to play a tourney with him). You're best off playing with guys that you enjoy playing with. You'll find someone else that's as skilled/better than you and can go from there for a team. So many MLG teams swap players, look for FA's, and are always mixing up their teams when they should be having fun gaming and go from there.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Floodsfire Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:29 pm

@Sticky I understand this and I know that the leadership must talk this over.

@Atrum Yes, I may try again in the future, but not for a couple of years, not until I'm in college and until I can make more decisions by myself such as travel to LANs and such.
Floodsfire
Floodsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

We will talk it over and let ya know soon, bud.

Peace
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Sorry your adventure too find a good mlg team didn't pan out. I think you skill level is easily a 10 , and I think your acquired Kool points with the clan, totally out wight the age limit. I think when it comes to things like this, ya really need to look at the "brother" part in the S7 brotherhood , and I consider ya a bro and wicked cool dude. I' m saying welcome back
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Hey flood,

Sorry, but we are not going to accept your application at this time. When we split from our previous clan, we instituted a 21 and up rule and even though we dont have hundreds of rules like we did before, we still have a few we feel we need to abide by.

You and a few others were grandfathered in when we left. But you did leave the clan by your own free will, and we wont extend that grandfather rite to you for a second time.

If you want some clearer explanations, feel free to get ahold of any of us.

Thanks again bud, and remember you are more than welcome to hang out with us all as we game online in noncomptetitve matches and just for fun gaming.

regards,

nate
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by Floodsfire Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:10 pm

No problem, I fully understand where you guys are coming from with this. Rules that are set must be followed, or then become invalid. With that, I will try get gaming with some of you guys more, and I will resume my quest to get a team together with which I can advance in Gamebattles.

Always Pwning,

Floodsfire
Floodsfire
Floodsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down