Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found some decent CS:GO gameplay...

+5
S7 Coolhand
S7 Vision67
S7 mrmiller
S7 DROOPY
S7 Epic
9 posters

Go down

Found some decent CS:GO gameplay... Empty Found some decent CS:GO gameplay...

Post by S7 Epic Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:08 pm

Some parts look a little concerning but that might just have been because the players were sh1t.

The aiming reticle was a bit wierd, hopefully there'll be an option for that. If it's not broke, don't fix it.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Found some decent CS:GO gameplay... Empty Re: Found some decent CS:GO gameplay...

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Helen Keller mode!, not to impressed but I never cs
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Found some decent CS:GO gameplay... Empty Re: Found some decent CS:GO gameplay...

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:19 pm

I don't know who was worse, the guy playing or the guy running the camera. I still can't wait for it!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:30 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:I don't know who was worse, the guy playing or the guy running the camera. I still can't wait for it!

~mrmiller

The guy playing. He was making stupid mistakes. Like the bomb defusal, he should totally have gone to the left hand side to have checked for enemies THEN faked a defuse, then done the actual defuse facing the direction of possible enemies. Not to mention him running round with the Magnum, this ain't CoD son, if you want to be a boss and no-scope, you get the Schmidt, noob!

I like the little avatar bar for showing who is left, easier than bringing the scores up. That said, it could hamper visibility.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:48 pm

That reticle makes me want to poke my eyes out.

I really hope you can change it.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Well, the fire from that... incendiary grenade maybe? looked pretty cool, but the rest still just doesn't impress me much. The HUD is cool showing how many opponents are left, very nice. But the actual gameplay seems rough - what I would expect of a PC to console port. Maybe they just need to turn the stick sensitivity up or something - looks sluggish. I just don't see how anyone could say this is better than MW3 or BF3. Sorry, don't mean to be a hater - I want to like it, just can't yet.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:00 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:Well, the fire from that... incendiary grenade maybe? looked pretty cool, but the rest still just doesn't impress me much. The HUD is cool showing how many opponents are left, very nice. But the actual gameplay seems rough - what I would expect of a PC to console port. Maybe they just need to turn the stick sensitivity up or something - looks sluggish. I just don't see how anyone could say this is better than MW3 or BF3. Sorry, don't mean to be a hater - I want to like it, just can't yet.

The fire was from a Molotov, anew addition to the game.

I can pretty much guarantee that sensitivity will be adjustable.

The gameplay is just being made to look rough by them being so crap. A normal round of CS is far different from what that was.

As long as they don't f#ck up the core of what CS is, I think you'll like the finished product.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Haha holy sh1t that guy was horrible
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Big title battle of the year?

Goldeneye vs CS:Go
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Dude, did you play the Wii version? It's surprisingly a decent game, but nowhere near CS and especially nowhere near the N64 Goldeneye
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:36 pm

AtrumX wrote:Big title battle of the year?

Goldeneye vs CS:Go

CS, no competition.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by newyorkjets19 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:56 pm

wait there is a CS coming out for 360?
newyorkjets19
newyorkjets19
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:58 pm

YES!!! =)
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Yup, It's called CS:GO. More of a remake than a new game though.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:08 pm

There's way too many FPS franchises to keep up with. I'll definitely keep up with COD and possibly try out one of these others (BF3, CS, Ghost Recon) but I don't want to spend all my time learning and mastering the gameplay of 5 or 6 different games just to keep up with the Joneses.

Taking into account that it's not a finished product, the camera work was crap, and the player was crap, I'm still not impressed with this game.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:09 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:There's way too many FPS franchises to keep up with. I'll definitely keep up with COD and possibly try out one of these others (BF3, CS, Ghost Recon) but I don't want to spend all my time learning and mastering the gameplay of 5 or 6 different games just to keep up with the Joneses.

Taking into account that it's not a finished product, the camera work was crap, and the player was crap, I'm still not impressed with this game.

Yeah, I'll be keeping Gears as my 'main shooter' and probably playing CoD and BF3 for fun every now and then. Ghost Recon though, that's going to be amazing. And it's far enough out so it may be time for a little Gears break by then.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by newyorkjets19 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:34 pm

nice!!! I played CS1.6 and CSS so much back when I was PC gaming.
Can't wait def getting this one for 360.
newyorkjets19
newyorkjets19
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down