Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC-XD Tunnel Locations for Multiplayer

Go down

RC-XD Tunnel Locations for Multiplayer  Empty RC-XD Tunnel Locations for Multiplayer

Post by Black Ajah Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Copied from xbox forums, cheers, Black Ajah

RC-XD Tunnel Locations for Multiplayer

I searched and couldn't find a thread on this. I am going to list tunnels for the RC-XD I have found so far. I will also try to explain the location as best I can.

Grid: Section C2 at the bottom of a wall. This tunnel is the one with the most options. About halfway through there is an intersection where you can go left or right to go outside or upstairs into a building. You can also continue to go straight.

Hanoi: Section B4, B3, C3, C2. There is a tunnel going under the building in B4 to section B3. The tunnel in section C3 is underneath the stairs and exits in section C2 underneath the stairs there. The C3 - C2 tunnel is great for catching enemies in the center courtyards.

Nuketown: Section B2 to D2. This is probably the best path even though it is not a tunnel. Start at either fence opening at B2 or D2 and boost (LB) over the rock jump. This will catch multiple enemies by surprise because they most likely just spawned.

Radiation: Section C4 to multiple other sections. This is the most diverse tunnel I have found. It goes to the underground section of this level where you can continue across the underground into another tunnel and out to the other side of the level.

WMD: Section C3. The tunnel is in the second story of the building in C3. It is one of the shortest but really effective. It goes through a short air duct and out the side of that building.

Those are the ones I have found so far. I will add to this thread if I find some. Also, if you have found some that I didn't mention or have a better way of explaining it please feel free to add to it. I use the tunnels to cut down on the time I look for potential targets. It helps out if you know where they are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Ajah
Black Ajah
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Black Ajah

Back to top Go down