Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

( Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Tango Down Multiplayer )The first straight up gameplay multiplayer trailer for Modern Warfare 3

+9
S7 Sticky
S7 DROOPY
S7 mrmiller
S7 Vision67
S7 Interseptor
Atrum
S7 Epic
DeadSockPuppet
S7 wonky
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

( Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Tango Down Multiplayer )The first straight up gameplay multiplayer trailer for Modern Warfare 3  Empty ( Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Tango Down Multiplayer )The first straight up gameplay multiplayer trailer for Modern Warfare 3

Post by S7 wonky Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:29 pm

S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

( Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Tango Down Multiplayer )The first straight up gameplay multiplayer trailer for Modern Warfare 3  Empty Re: ( Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Tango Down Multiplayer )The first straight up gameplay multiplayer trailer for Modern Warfare 3

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Yeah, I guess that looks like it might be fun. Gotta get my happy ass over to GameStop and finish paying off my preorder so I don't have an issues with not having money for it to pick it up on release day.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

( Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Tango Down Multiplayer )The first straight up gameplay multiplayer trailer for Modern Warfare 3  Empty Re: ( Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Tango Down Multiplayer )The first straight up gameplay multiplayer trailer for Modern Warfare 3

Post by S7 Epic Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:12 pm

They seem to move away from realism more and more with each iteration.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:36 pm

S7 Epic wrote:They seem to move away from realism more and more with each iteration.

You're just not drunk enough to enjoy CoD right now.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Looks pretty fun, but also looks like more of the same. Still not sold.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:08 pm

RIOT SHIELD.

CovertopsUSMC WILL BE REMEMBERED ONCE AGAIN!
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Looks fun to me.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Yeah I'll definitely be buying it. It's another even numbered CoD so it will be amazing.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:47 pm

S7 Vision67 wrote:RIOT SHIELD.

Vision = Ninja Turtle?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Looks great, I kinda agree with interseptor, but it will still be a blast and well worth the coin, Sold now just got figure out if I wanna go all in and pay $99 for one game
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:35 pm

DROOPYmcC00L wrote:Looks great, I kinda agree with interseptor, but it will still be a blast and well worth the coin, Sold now just got figure out if I wanna go all in and pay $99 for one game

i was also on the fence about paying 99 for it
but look at it this way

u get 1 year cod elite (normal price is 50 bucks)
plus MAP PACKS (going at 15 a pop and im sure they will have the same if not more the black ops )

so all and all ya its a bit more upfront but just do like im doing now

i have all the game i want this year already pre ordered (started with the mini you can put on the game)
then every pay check i but a little down on the next 3 to come out so you dont have to put up the whole amount all at one time
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:08 pm

I hear what your sayn, I'm just debateing buyn the map packs blind. If the dlc is like 1new map+ 2special ops bs and 1 remade map, or a map pack of all remakes, I'll be pissed and I can see activation pulln some bs or then there will always be a $99 edition, or the standard edition will have like five maps with the limited edition or harden with five maps and remade older maps , like battlefield
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:27 pm

i will be buying thje 100 one because elite is 5 a month and each dlc is 15 and they have have 3 confirmed and said they will have more they said once a month they will have some thing to dl for free if you pay for elite
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:46 am

Looks badass I am ready me thinks!!
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Richie Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:21 pm

I was about to come off the fence and buy this, until I read that you have to pay 99 bucks to get the FULL game. I understand map packs after the game has been out for a while but at release??? I just can't get down with that. I'll hold out as long as I can.
S7 Richie
S7 Richie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Richie

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:26 pm

S7 Richie wrote:I was about to come off the fence and buy this, until I read that you have to pay 99 bucks to get the FULL game. I understand map packs after the game has been out for a while but at release??? I just can't get down with that. I'll hold out as long as I can.

You getting Battlefield 3?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:04 pm

you dont have to pay 100 thats the upgraded version lol but in the long run the upgraded is with it to me
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:21 pm

no $99 is for the hardened edition the regular edition is still $59

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:25 pm

I think what he ment is that if you buy the $59 version, you will have to buy DLC day 1 to keep up with everyone else. Meaning effectively, you have to buy the $99 or get left behind from the start.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Did they say there would be DLC you have to pay for on release? That's a bit ridiculous if so.

If it's like every other game and the DLC starts 3 or so months in then not a big deal. It's the same thing as every other CoD in the past just now you can buy them all a year in advance and it saves a few $.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:33 pm

I am not sure about day 1, but they definitely said that there would be DLC a lot more often. In smaller doses but I think the plan is to release every month or so.

Activision says the first year will have over 20 pieces of content, from map packs to new modes, that would cost over $60 purchased a la carte.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:02 pm

just an fyi you can preorder the standard edtion for 59 bucks at walmart.com and get a $10 gift card making it a little cheaper. Ill probably order the $99 one, beacuse I know I'll be playing for at least 6 or 7 months and battlfield 3, looks cool but has less maps and the maps will be restricted in size when you play multiplayer with no tanks and planes. plus if I downloaded just the map packs it would cost more . I would't even buy the game if I wasn't gonna play multiplayer almost every fri and sat night for next 6 months. Hell with all, DLC, the inner clan tourneys and drunk a$$ compatitions matchs I've/we thrown with Black Ops has cost me over 2 bills(or 3 times out at the bar), but its been worth every penny. Great multiplayer+$100+s7 bros= GOOD TIME, ALL the TIME
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:03 pm

S7 Vision67 wrote:RIOT SHIELD.

NoobertOpsNOOBSMNOOB
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:27 pm

yeah every month for 9 months they have things planed they said they might have more after but as of now they will not confirm any thing more then that and if you get the 100 one it all comes free with extra stuff and one year elite
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Sigh, looks fun but alas I still will not get it. I think I am just burned out on the game play. I just hope a lot people also pick up BF3.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next