Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney

+6
Shuntentatsu
S7 mrmiller
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 Sticky
S7 Interseptor
S7 DROOPY
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Game type to be played

Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney  I_vote_lcap50%Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney  I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]
Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney  I_vote_lcap42%Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney  I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney  I_vote_lcap0%Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney  I_vote_lcap8%Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney  I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney  Empty Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Hey Guys, I'm Gonna Have A real late night COD BLK OPS Tourney
on January 14th at around 1:00 AM eastern time

I know Forza is going on at midnight, and is one of the reasons why its so late, so I hope the Tourney doesn't get in the way. And if we need too I can move up the time a little bit, if everyone that is gonna play is OK with it. And its on Friday because, I will be "in Practice" for BlK ops on Sat night. This Tourney is also a Non S7 only Tourney, meaning S7 and "cool people" on your friends list. Feel free to invite some of your friends, but keep the invites kinds small. Please put some thought behind your invites too, only invite people that you know are cool or that you would want in the clan and fallow the clan guidelines.
I personally am only invite 2 people that some of you have played with before, but cannot be in the clan because of age. It would be nice to game with some people that left the clan( like tyson) or got left behind.

So here is the deal (more specfics to come later today) mainly Team based Tourney and like the coolknight one with some twists

First, to decide who is going to be captains of the team, we will play the fallowing, with the two highest scoreing people being captains, and then they will pick random people to be on their team.

Captains Game Rules aka BOOM STICKS (oh ya)
5min time limit
PUMP action Shotgun only!
Strella is your secondary
perks Light weight Pro, Slight of Hand Pro, Marathon Pro
Map Summit(but can be veto'd)
Kill streaks: at 3=carepackage, at 4=Naplam, at 6= ATTACK DOGS (oh ya its gonna get crazy)

For the Tourney it will be best of 3 matchs per game type, and time limit will be 8 to 10 min
Maps will be decided by loser of the previous match
you can use all perks
No china lake or flamethrower
Killstreaks will be determined later today for each game type. there will be no, chopper gunner, dogs, or gunship unless obtained through carepackage.

Game types will be 1st Domantion, 2nd decided by poll, and 3rd TDM with special rules to fallow.

Prize will be: one random person on overall winning team , will win 1yr xbl membership, or $25 gift card to amazon or gamestop, or something else depending on what I can find

More info to come

S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney  Empty Re: Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Not sure if I'll make it or not but Forza is usually an "every other week" event so you should be fine to move it up if you like. The first Forza night is tomorrow. The next one won't be until the 21st. The 14th is wide open.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney  Empty Re: Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:18 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote: Forza is usually an "every other week" event so you should be fine to move it up if you like.
Oh, Oops must of missed that, I thought it was every fri, sweet that will help me juggle all these games. And I might move the time down then. thanks for the heads up
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:33 pm

WOOT another late night of gaming and kraken!!!!!

going to buy me a little bottle just for that not and by little i mean 750ML
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:46 pm

I need to attend one of these and see what all the fuss is about....
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:47 pm

well I can't edit my post, so to be clear
1st game mode = domonation
2nd game mode = winner of poll
3rd game mode = TDM

Domonation killstreaks will be
5 kills =motar attack
6 kills = Naplam
7 kills = Rolling thunder

gonna try this and some other things out this weekend to see how they pan out, so it might change, if It does Ill post the changes

oh and Security Guy, you should jump in , good times are to be had... so... come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Well I got busy and got called into work this weekend so I never got to try anything, boo . So right now it stands with 1st real round of tourney is domination with no radar and the above killstreaks and rules. 2nd round is still open but looking like Dom also. There is a feature in the game called vampirism which does this- as you kill your the other player you obtain the amount of life you take from him, so is you totally kill someone you get 100 percent life, but if you take half then you get half and so on. Thought I would try that on tdm with limited lifes but might wait till next time . If ya have Any suggestion on killstreaks or rules please post them, Thursday morning I'll have the total rules and regs posted
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Last day to vote
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:50 pm

LOL @ Headquarters.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:31 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:LOL @ Headquarters.

~mrmiller

I pretty much agree, as a note to anybody having a tourney, Headquarters is a bad choice mainly cause how the spawn system works in that gamemode.
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:20 pm

S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 mrmiller wrote:LOL @ Headquarters.

~mrmiller

I pretty much agree, as a note to anybody having a tourney, Headquarters is a bad choice mainly cause how the spawn system works in that gamemode.

agreed HQ is the worse game mode in cod it just not fair at all... i mean when we pwn the public its great because we just pwn them but as far as a tourney idea its not equal to both teams.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:18 pm

I agree about hq I just put it on there because some people like it idkw. I think Ctf is really good for teams that talk a lot and have a good strat, it's really fun when you relay the flag, but it's also really hard to make a comeback if ya get behind. I ll post up in the morn with full rules and regs
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:43 am

Looks like CTF made a comeback in the vote.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:12 pm

For the Tourney it will be best of 3 matchs per game type, and time limit will be 8 to 10 min
Maps will be decided by loser of the previous match
you can use all perks
No china lake or flamethrower

To decide how is gonna be the captain of each team and pic teams we will play

Captains Game Rules aka BOOM STICKS (oh ya)
5min time limit
PUMP action Shotgun only!
Strella is your secondary
perks Light weight Pro, Slight of Hand Pro, Marathon Pro
Map Summit(but can be veto'd)
Kill streaks: at 3=carepackage, at 4=Naplam, at 6= ATTACK DOGS (oh ya its gonna get crazy)

1st game mode of tourney will be Domination with the above rules and the fallowing
Domonation killstreaks will be
5 kills =motar attack
6 kills = Naplam
7 kills = Rolling thunder
No Radar

2nd game CTF (tied with dom on poll)
No chopper gunner or gunship unless obtained by carepakage is only rule

3rd Game Type = TDM
with classic killstreaks, meaning any of the 3, 5, 7 killstreaks only

Well these are the rule I put together and they can be veto'd if majority wins. Hope to see ya guy later tonight.. so bring your A game

S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:20 pm

bonus Prize
IF you get a gaming winning thowing knife kill during tourney you will win this Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney  A1720u10

if more than one person achives this then it will be a random number drawing
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:49 pm

DROOPYmcC00L wrote:bonus Prize
IF you get a gaming winning thowing knife kill during tourney you will win this Really Late Night Friends and Family(s7) CODBO Tourney  A1720u10

if more than one person achives this then it will be a random number drawing
Wow! Very nice prize.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:53 pm

There are no throwing knifes. There are Ballistic knifes that shoot and throwing tomahawks. Which is it? Just want to be clear so I know how I should be finishing off fools.

P.S. Nice prize.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Ballistic Knife!, because I think it is harder to kill fools with, than the WMS (white man slayer)=tomahawks
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:36 pm

OMG DROPPY WERE DID YOU FIND THAT KNIFE!!!!!

hey my bday is the 26th of jan (no BS)

now i must add B knife to my r@pe class

Last edited by S7 Sticky on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:44 pm

DROOPYmcC00L wrote:Ballistic Knife!, because I think it is harder to kill fools with, than the WMS (white man slayer)=tomahawks

It most definitely is due to the slower firing time. It seems to take forever to fire once you pull the trigger.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:47 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
DROOPYmcC00L wrote:Ballistic Knife!, because I think it is harder to kill fools with, than the WMS (white man slayer)=tomahawks

It most definitely is due to the slower firing time. It seems to take forever to fire once you pull the trigger.

i have heard you have that problem rofl
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:41 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:

Not to mention the insane reload time and the auto switch to alt weapon after the 2nd shot. Can be very tricky, especially since you're in the heat of battle in close quarters. I'm trash at firing that thing.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Ya I suck hairy Three toed sloth balls with the b-knife, just thought the knife would turn up the crazy meter a bit. I had been looking for a cool ass knife for a prize for awhile and I just stumbled across this one today
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:56 pm

so what is the date and time for this oen need to practice my knifing
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:so what is the date and time for this oen need to practice my knifing

Tonight at 1am n00b.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next