Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7 Forza 3 E-Class Tourney - Season 2

Go down

S7 Forza 3 E-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty S7 Forza 3 E-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:40 am

S7 Forza 3 E-Class Tourney - Season 2

So far we are off to a great start! The F-Class Tourney was a ton of fun and the next Tourney should be no different. I have noticed that most of you guys have really gotten a lot better over all. The F-Class Tourney was one of the closest we have had so far. Lot's of close races and changing positions. In many ways last weeks Tourney was the best yet and I can wait to move further into the Season. With that said, let's get to it!

This week I am proud to present the S7 Forza 3 E-Class Tourney - Season 2. You guys know the drill. More options and more power are available this time around. It's time to get in there and start working on getting your cars ready to race. As I said last week "It's anybody's game to win and chance favors the prepared." So get to it guys...

Drivers will have a little over 1 week to build, tune and test their cars, at which point we will meet up and see who has what it takes to win. Glock is off to an early lead in the season standings. Let's see if we can't do something about that.

The rules are pretty simple and as follows:

This is a Championship Tourney so the event will be 7 races.

Date: Thursday, October 21, 2010
Time: Qualifying starts at 8:30pm sharp Eastern Time (if necessary)
Car Class: E-Class
Damage: Simulation
Collisions: Default
Starting Grid: Random
Tracks: TBA
# of Races: 7
# of Laps: TBD(depending on track length)

S7 Members ONLY!

The winner will be decided by points base on where you finish each track. The person with the most points will be the E-Class Champion for Season 2.

PRIZES:TBA
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down