Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 2

+2
S7 Sticky
S7 Interseptor
6 posters

Go down

S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:32 pm

S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 2

NEWS:

Well, we are just getting started and things are already heating up. Glock and myself are tied for 1st with 1 win each and the others aren't far behind. Wiggles, Epic and Sticky are close behind and battling for position while OC is looking to make a comeback from a couple of bad breaks. We also have the new comer Big M Easy getting into the mix and looking to shake things up and rumor has it that the dynamic duo of Kenny and Kyle should be picking up the game as well and may even make it in time for the next Tourney. New faces and old favorites look to collide in a epic battle for Gold. Who has what it takes to win? Stay tuned as Season 2 continues to roll...

This week I am proud to present the S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 2. It's going to be a good one as the D-Class allows for even more car selection and further upgrades. Of course that leaves more choices to go wrong as well. Do you pick a really crappy car and pour on the upgrades or do you pick something from the top of the class and just add a few things? More options, more power and faster cars will be on tap. Better get to work guys. This is going to be a tough Tourney.

Drivers will have almost 2 weeks to build, tune and test their cars, at which point we will meet up and see who has what it takes to win.
It is also worth note that we might have to Qualify depending on the turnout (and whether the new guys make it or not). Don't be late or you may miss out.

The rules are pretty simple and as follows:

This is a Championship Tourney so the event will be 7 races.

Date: Thursday, November 4, 2010
Time: Qualifying starts at 8:30pm sharp Eastern Time (if necessary)
Car Class: D-Class
Damage: Simulation
Collisions: Default
Starting Grid: Random
Tracks: TBA
# of Races: 7
# of Laps: TBD(depending on track length)

S7 Members ONLY!

The winner will be decided by points base on where you finish each track. The person with the most points will be the D-Class Champion for Season 2.

PRIZES:TBA

Last edited by S7 Interseptor on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty Re: S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:35 pm

o god i only got 2 weeks OGOD

i say we add in some CPU's for fun
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty Re: S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:38 pm

ok here you go
my nissan fairlady z

S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 2 D
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Very nice Sticky! I actually have a car done myself (even finished painting it last night). I think it is the earliest I have ever gotten a car ready. I'll post up a pic here in a bit.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Here we go... after waiting like 30 mins for Forza to load...

Porsche 930 T

S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 2 930T
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:44 pm

out of town next week - should be my last week away from home. Have fun yall.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Friendly Reminder: The D-Class Tourney is tomorrow @ 8:30pm. I hope to see you all there.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:12 pm

I'll be tuning a car tonight. It's on.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:18 am

I'm 50/50 on this one, got a lot of work to do, journals to read, etc. So it depends on how much I get done during the day.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:03 am

Here are the standings:
S7 Forza 3 D-Class Tourney - Season 2 Season2DClass
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:51 am

Kind of gutted with todays race, most races I ended up with a yellow car at best.

Car was great on everything buy launch, which was costly as it meant I went into the first corner in last place most of the time.

Only really had one major racing accident, rolling myself & Wiggles, for which I apologise as it always seems to be Wiggles I hit. Not too sure I agree with Easy taking me out because of it though. Really wrecked my race and tbh, I thought it was idiotic and totally went against how we usually race.

Other than that, a great time as usual. I think these race nights are definitely some of the best nights the clan has hosted.

Forza 4 now plz!!!
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:23 am

Congratz to Glock! It was a close one as usual but this time Wiggles, Sticky and Epic were all fighting for the lead. There were a couple time that me and Glock were in 3rd and 4th trying our best to keep up. You guys are really starting to step up your game. I had a blast.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:37 am

One of these weeks I'll lay off the Halo and Starcraft and spend a week making a real car lol. Great races though. Obvious foul play by glock on Mugello short! I don't make mistakes on that track. lol
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down