Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys like McDonalds?

+5
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Epic
S7 Sticky
S7 OC
9 posters

Go down

You guys like McDonalds? Empty You guys like McDonalds?

Post by S7 OC Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Well maybe not so much after this article.

Things that are made from organic material age and decay, especially when they stop being alive. A piece of home-baked bread, say, left on your kitchen counter, will get moldy relatively fast. Lord knows what some ground beef would smell like after a week. But the artist Sally Davies has been photographing one McDonald's hamburger and fries every day for 137 days. They look basically exactly the same.

http://www.good.is/post/mcdonald-s-hamburgers-don-t-age

Check out the pics.
real or not im not sure but enough to keep me away from what ever chemicals are in their food.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

You guys like McDonalds? Empty Re: You guys like McDonalds?

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:25 pm

making me hungry oc

got to go get me some chicken fryz
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:27 pm

that's Burger King diferent place and late night chicken frys are delicious

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Eating all those preservatives must surely help you live longer... Wink
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:44 am

i want some White Castle now...
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:04 am

I'm a vegetarian, and have been my entire life...so I'm not hungry for this garbage at all. It also doesn't surprise me, since I actually don't believe that is actual meat. Which is possibly why it didn't decay as it should. As a matter of fact, there was a time that Kentucky Fried Chicken was not allowed to use that name and used "KFC" instead once the government found that there was no actual chicken being used, since they began again they are now able to use "chicken" in the name.

"KFC does not use real chickens. They actually use genetically manipulated organisms. These so called "chickens" are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure. They have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet. Their bone structure is dramatically shrunk to get more meat out of them. This is great for KFC because they do not have to pay so much for their production costs.

There is no more plucking of the feathers or the removal of the beaks and feet. The government has told them to change all of their menus so they do not say chicken anywhere."

I advise my kids all the time about eating this type of crap, but since they choose to do so I won't stop them. But no wonder people die at such early age now after eating this crap all day.....
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:59 am

watch the movie Food INC. you see what's in it.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:51 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:I'm a vegetarian, and have been my entire life...so I'm not hungry for this garbage at all. It also doesn't surprise me, since I actually don't believe that is actual meat. Which is possibly why it didn't decay as it should. As a matter of fact, there was a time that Kentucky Fried Chicken was not allowed to use that name and used "KFC" instead once the government found that there was no actual chicken being used, since they began again they are now able to use "chicken" in the name.

"KFC does not use real chickens. They actually use genetically manipulated organisms. These so called "chickens" are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure. They have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet. Their bone structure is dramatically shrunk to get more meat out of them. This is great for KFC because they do not have to pay so much for their production costs.

There is no more plucking of the feathers or the removal of the beaks and feet. The government has told them to change all of their menus so they do not say chicken anywhere."

I advise my kids all the time about eating this type of crap, but since they choose to do so I won't stop them. But no wonder people die at such early age now after eating this crap all day.....

LOL- that is halarious Klown. I didn't even know that was a rumor, and thouhgt you made that all up until I looked it up on Snopes- http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/kfc.asp
Seriously, how could having a lab "to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure" be more cost effective than letting an Arkansas farmer raise some "real" chickens. What I do know it they do pump those babies full of hormones to make the grow faster than natural, with larger brest portions for more meat.

Fact is just about anything you eat is not good for you any longer- from the hormones in meat to the pesticides in vegetables and fruits (especially if you are eating foreign grown produce). Not to mention the preservatives in the pre-packaged pre-prepared stuff we buy. If you truly want to eat healthy you need to raise and grow your own food. The organic scene has exploded due to the fear in chemicals we place in our food, while at the same time the pharmaceutical and "supplement" companies have exploded due to the chemicals we pump in our bodies to stay "healthy".

As for the McDonalds hamburger, I don’t know how many preservatives are in there, but it’s going to be more from the lack of moisture/water than anything. I can place a piece of dried fruit or beef jerky on a table top for 90 days and it’s going to pretty much be the same. I’m more worried about the bun- why hasn’t that thing molded unless it was completely dried out too? Maybe the whole thing is under a UV lamp killing any microbes? Who knows, but I take all these “reports” with a grain of salt.

Everyone knows fast food it absolutely horrible for you, but if you need a video/picture/new story to remind you, so be it. I think I'll have a Twinkie now... Wink

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:03 am

so i hear next year s7 road trip to in and out, then over to white castle !!!!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:32 am

i will still eat mickey D's without holding back.

i just cant stay away!!
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:26 am

That's pretty nasty. That said, I bought a bunch of double-cheese burgers off the $1 menu last year and left some of them in the fridge (for a midnight snack). Well, I forgot about 1 and found it a couple weeks later. It was rock hard but essentially looked the same and no bad odor. I thought at the time it was kinda crazy the bun didn't mold but instead dried out spotlessly. I'd guess there's just not enough moisture in these things to attract the needed bacteria to overcome the preservatives. Some Mickydees scientists probably got raises for figuring out how to do that. Still, it's pretty nasty and I usually regret eating them soon after. Works in a pinch though.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down