Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battleborn

3 posters

Go down

Battleborn  Empty Battleborn

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue May 17, 2016 2:00 pm

Me and KnightOwl were able to finish the Heliophage on Battleborn with just the two of us. I almost soloed it the game before until I was knocked into some rocks and couldn't get out. It took me 70 minutes to get that far, but the two of us knocked it out in about 45. We both ran Oscar Mike, and could throw up our cloak to go invisible and get the revives. It was really intense, and a lot of fun. We only ended with a bronze, so I will be back on to try it again tonight.
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Battleborn  Empty Re: Battleborn

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue May 17, 2016 2:35 pm

The Heliophage is a cool level to run solo when you just want to kill time and rank up. For one, you do not have to finish it to get a lot of credits, loot, and XP. In the first stage (the part with the countdown timer) there are 3 of the large chests. You get gear each time, and I’ve gotten a couple of legendary/purple items and quite a few epic/blue ones. Plus there are enemies and chests everywhere, giving you lots of XP and bonus credits.

If you are trying to finish it solo or with a small group, run to the spots where the doors open and only fight there. Don’t waste time in the middle ground. Then once you get to Rendane stay on the far right of the map. The ice covered larger stage with the lava falls. It has an upper and lower level you can rotate between, and it’s harder to get knocked off into the abyss from there. If you have a ranged fighter, I think you’ll be able to solo it with a little work (and a little luck helps).

Really, I think just running the first part with the timer on repeat is a nice way to level up characters and your command rank, as there is a large enemy and chest density there.
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Tue May 17, 2016 5:58 pm

I'm down to run it with you sometime Matt.
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed May 18, 2016 4:19 pm

Me and Glock teamed up and got a silver. Now to get the gold and then try advanced mode!
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu May 19, 2016 12:33 am

had a blast tonight !
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu May 19, 2016 1:43 pm

That was a blast taking out Rendane, then the challenge of Advanced mode. I'll be around tonight if anyone wants to run more. I may be on Fallout, but shoot me an invite if you want to play some Battleborn.
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu May 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Also just read that there is a Battleborn double double XP starting tomorrow 5/20. Double Command and Character XPs! This would be a good time to pick the game up or try it out at RedBox. New character will be released soon as well.
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon May 23, 2016 9:34 am

Battleborn is on the Amazon Lightning deal for $40. Not sure if this is correct, but it even shows the PS4 and Xbox One digital deluxe versions (with season pass) for $40 too! Anyone who doesn't have this and enjoys Boarderlands should pick it up. It's a great game.
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:43 pm

The more you play you can see this is much more like Destiny or The Division with leveling, character customizations, gear load outs, co-op raids/strikes, competitive multiplayer, and a loot grind. The competitive multiplayer maps and new characters DLC is free too, but I think you'll have to pay for new raid missions. It's seriously worth a deeper look. I think it's on sale with the Xbox deals with gold, and could be the same on The PlayStation store or even Amazon.
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down