Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice Night 2/18/16

3 posters

Go down

Practice Night 2/18/16 Empty Practice Night 2/18/16

Post by S7 COOP Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:07 pm

Come one!
Come all!

I promise you won't regret showing up tonight!

We have had 2 successful 2-team search tournaments, it was a blast each time. Laughter, joking, suspenseful moments. That heart stopping moment when the announcer says "your the last one alive, finish it" and the adrenaline rush that follows will all but be available to those who choose to join us tonight at practice! Show up once, and like a drug addict, you'll be looking for your fix next Thursday.

We can't do this without fellow S7 members there to make the teams. We are relying on you guys to help make this happen. We're bringing the Clan Wars to Black ops 3. This is the chance for new comers to show their stuff. For vets to show they aren't to be challenged lightly.

Search isn't your strong suite or preference? Think of it as TDM with one life, yeah theres more strategy involved and you need to worry about this little bomb, but hey we randomize the teams so you might get someone who excels in SnD. Use his strengths to your weakness, and work together to dominate the lobby.

8 Eastern

Remember this is for fun but also we have prizes to give out at the end of the year. I can't reveal all thats in this prize pool, but in the past we have control freaks, custom engraved blades, MS points, amazon gift cards, and one year we gave away a turtle beach headset, maybe i dreamt that one. I can't recall. Anywho!
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Practice Night 2/18/16 Empty Re: Practice Night 2/18/16

Post by Atrum Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:08 pm

Ahh! My Chess tourney finishes up tonight. I'll catch you guys next week!
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:17 pm

AtrumX wrote:Ahh! My Chess tourney finishes up tonight. I'll catch you guys next week!

Can't wait to have you!
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:42 pm

I'll be on tonight hope we have enough people show. It would be really great to get this going.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down