Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driveclub PS+ Free Edition is available today

3 posters

Go down

Driveclub PS+ Free Edition is available today Empty Driveclub PS+ Free Edition is available today

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:52 am

For those interested, the Free PS+ version of Driveclub is finally out today. Offline only at first but at least it's out. Now I'm not sure I even care but I am DLing it to try out for the fun of it.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Driveclub PS+ Free Edition is available today Empty Re: Driveclub PS+ Free Edition is available today

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:48 pm

Might take a look at this. Still on the fence about Cars since it had so many issues at launch and there doesn't seem to be a huge following on PS4.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Driveclub PS+ Free Edition is available today Empty Re: Driveclub PS+ Free Edition is available today

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:05 pm

DeadSockPuppet wrote:Might take a look at this.  Still on the fence about Cars since it had so many issues at launch and there doesn't seem to be a huge following on PS4.  

Project CARS is a good game but launched with TONS of bugs/problems unfortunately.  I've actually just shelved it for a few months until most of those have been fixed.  They have a great base for the game, now they just need to iron out issues.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:08 pm

Yeah, I enjoy CARS but I'm also distracted right now with ESO. I'll come back to it but that is the beauty of driving games. I can pick up a race here and there. Back on topic, I played a little Driveclub over lunch and while it is more "arcady" than CARS, it was fun and looks really good. Worth checking out for sure.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down