Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESO Digital Pre-Order up on the Xbox One Store...

4 posters

Go down

ESO Digital Pre-Order up on the Xbox One Store... Empty ESO Digital Pre-Order up on the Xbox One Store...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri May 22, 2015 5:36 pm

For those of you that are planning on getting it digitally for the XB1...

The Elder Scrolls Online Digital Pre-Order Page
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

ESO Digital Pre-Order up on the Xbox One Store... Empty Re: ESO Digital Pre-Order up on the Xbox One Store...

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri May 22, 2015 8:17 pm

Sweet. Now I just need to find a deal on Microsoft cards. I'm going to get this and COD, so pass on any deals!

S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

ESO Digital Pre-Order up on the Xbox One Store... Empty Re: ESO Digital Pre-Order up on the Xbox One Store...

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu May 28, 2015 10:37 pm

What's up with the imperial edition for $10 more. It says you can join any alliance, but pre-ordering gets you any alliance anyhow right?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri May 29, 2015 1:15 am

this is what is in the hard copy of the imperial edition  so  i would think  digital  would be all the digital extra's
not sure

The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition

More details
Molag Bal Statue - a 12" statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of Domination and Enslavement
The Improved Emperor's Guide to Tamriel - a 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius.
Physical Map of Tamriel - A 21" X 26" printed map detailing Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
Steel Case Packaging - A Limited Edition Steel Case decorated in the color of the Imperials
Exclusive Collection of Digital Content:
Play as an Imperial - Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more
White Imperial Horse - Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel
Mudcrab Vanity Pet - Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet scuttling along your side
Rings of Mara - Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive and experience bonus when you play together
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri May 29, 2015 9:29 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:What's up with the imperial edition for $10 more. It says you can join any alliance, but pre-ordering gets you any alliance anyhow right?

~mrmiller

Here's what you'd get for the Imperial Pack that you can't get with the regular edition...

The digital collectors’ edition will offer you some extra features:

• New Imperial race
  • Imperial horce
  • Mudcrab pet
  • Rings of mara: Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.

I debated it but in the end I don't think it was worth the extra $20.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri May 29, 2015 10:33 am

I thought it was $10 more? I guess this is the only way to get the imperial class? I'm not sure. I'm getting pretty pumped for this game, and am ready to preorder. I've started looking at build guides to get a feel for what I want to. Two more weeks!
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri May 29, 2015 11:10 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:I thought it was $10 more? I guess this is the only way to get the imperial class? I'm not sure. I'm getting pretty pumped for this game, and am ready to preorder. I've started looking at build guides to get a feel for what I want to. Two more weeks!

yep its the only way to get imperial which from what i have read is OP
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri May 29, 2015 11:49 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:I thought it was $10 more? I guess this is the only way to get the imperial class? I'm not sure. I'm getting pretty pumped for this game, and am ready to preorder. I've started looking at build guides to get a feel for what I want to. Two more weeks!

Unless they've changed the price it's $20.  $79.99 last I saw.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri May 29, 2015 11:59 am

I probably will not get it then, even though I like running melee classes. I think I'm going to run a dark elf dragon knight with the added fire damage.

S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat May 30, 2015 7:15 pm

I'm super pumped for this. I've been running down my phone battery reading about various builds and different beginner guides. I had put it on the back burner when it was a subscription based game, but now it's what I'm looking forward to the most. The only bad thing I see about it is the level grind to the end game is huge. At least there is a respec option in case I mess up as an ESO newb. I still don't understand it all on how leveling skills vs char level and what carries over with a respec, but I'm sure I'll figure it out on the way.
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sat May 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Yup the more I read I've gone from pumped to meh after the delay to ok probably not after not getting in the beta to ok I'm going to probably rent it after hearing some talk to now I'm getting it for sure and being fairly pumped for this to come.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:25 pm

I picked up the basic version today with the digital download. It looks like it's already downloading and ready to go next week.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:35 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:I picked up the basic version today with the digital download. It looks like it's already downloading and ready to go next week.

~mrmiller

i think i am going to just do the same since nothing is really sitting in that 2tb hard drive i got and i know this game will last for a long time
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:28 am

For me I like the convenience of the digital DL. Plus I buy the cards with a 10% discount (and get best buy rewards) and don't pay the tax of a physical copy, so all in all that saves me about $12. By the time I would resell a physical copy, I might get $10-15 for it. So basically I'm saving the same on the front end, don't have to switch out games or worry about scratches, and have it pretty much forever.

Now if only they would release it early!

S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:53 pm

pulled the trigger today

when and cancelled my pre order at game stop turned around and bought it right off the MS store and its installing meow =)
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down