Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a break

5 posters

Go down

Taking a break Empty Taking a break

Post by S7 ROWDYFLASH Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Well I believe I will b taking a break from this game for awhile. I kinda dropped the ball sunday, completely forgot about the clan war and for that I apologise. Just playin cod gets stale after grinding for those prestiges so I plan on jumping on the old 360 and goin back to some Mass Effect. That game series really makes me relax for some odd reason. Cod made me rage.

Nothing out right now that appeals to me so gotta go with a tried and true game for me. I will still hit roll call on the forums for the clan just not cod for a bit.

Later hippies.
S7 ROWDYFLASH
S7 ROWDYFLASH
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 ROWDYFLASH

Back to top Go down

Taking a break Empty Re: Taking a break

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:31 pm

That is kind of where I have been with the last two COD games. I really enjoyed MW2 and the first two BO's but I hated Ghost and I while I like AW better it just doesn't live up to the last couple of released on the 360.

I guess I will wait on the Rainbow series maybe work will let up and I can get my gaming back on.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:53 pm

S7 SecurityGuy wrote:That is kind of where I have been with the last two COD games.  I really enjoyed MW2 and the first two BO's but I hated Ghost and I while I like AW better it just doesn't live up to the last couple of released on the 360.

I guess I will wait on the Rainbow series maybe work will let up and I can get my gaming back on.

I went through that for a solid year - 18 months. Played all the cods but maybe did 1 prestige max. Then the bug bit me again in the past 6 months or so. Weird how those cycles go.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Ragnarok Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:21 am

Yeah same here, this new job has been kicking my ass and I now have a lack of time and motivation for CoD. I'll still be around though, playing other games like neverwinter
S7 Ragnarok
S7 Ragnarok
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:35 pm

Same here, burnt out on CoD. Been playing alot of Hardline which is more laid back but still a fun FPS. We'll see how I feel here in the next couple weeks. I've only played the new map pack once lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:20 pm

I've started playing other stuff too, but still plan to hit up COD on the weekends as long as there are others to play with.

S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down