Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan invite

2 posters

Go down

Clan invite Empty Clan invite

Post by equiVOCAL DOGMA Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:50 am

I still require a clan invite before rosters lock for Feburary 27-28th clan war. I can't currently access the app, and seem to be ignored when asking those who have invite power while sharing a lobby.

equiVOCAL DOGMA

Back to top Go down

Clan invite Empty Re: Clan invite

Post by S7 COOP Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:20 am

Please don't take it as we are ignoring you. Before the roster locks the game officers have a meeting and decide who will be on the roster. We calculate practice attendance, game time with other members and officers, and who all can attend at different times. It's critical we go through this process the same way ever time that way we don't miss anyone or let someone play when they haven't met the requirements while benching someone else for the same reasons.

On top of that we have to look at the overall clan war. espexially the tier we want to compete in when it comes to active member size.

KnoghtOwl will post a thread listing who all will be considered an active member during the clan war. You can PM either me or KnightOwl if you have more questions. Sorry that you felt we ignored you. Just know it wasn't meant to be malevolent or intentional at all.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by equiVOCAL DOGMA Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:19 am

Thank you and I'll be sure to remember that you're all busy people. Bit antsy to get back into Diamond divison, it's been awhile since ghosts.

equiVOCAL DOGMA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down