Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining S7

3 posters

Go down

Joining S7 Empty Joining S7

Post by eV Idolize Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:55 pm

Name:
(First name or at least what we should call you in game)
Aiden
XBL GamerTag/PSN ID:
(Also place your GameTag/PSNID in the proper place on your profile)
XBL: eV Idolize
Handle:
(What you prefer to be called online- for example your GT might be "xPyroManiac666x" but you like to be called simply "Maniac" or maybe even "Steve")
Idolize
GMT
Normal Gaming Hours:
(Specific Times or Generalize, afternoon, late night, etc...)
Late Night, Afternoon
Games Interested in playing with clan:
(Specific Games or Game Types)
COD AW CLAN WARS, Pubstomping
Preferred Gaming Platform:
(Console- Xbox, PS3)
Xbox one
Gaming Skill (1-10, 5 average, 10 elite):
(Generalize it, or based on games interested for with the clan)
Gaming Style:
(Casual, Relaxed, Competitive, Hardcore, etc)
Competitive
What brings you to S7?

(Friends with someone here, played with someone in clan, read a post in a forum...)
Need a clan that i can play clan wars with, I would say i'm generally a nice guy, never argue, good attitude etc.
Do you understand the Clan's code of conduct, agree to uphold seven virtues of S7, and agree to the rolls and responsibilities of becoming a clan member?
(You can add additional comments here as well)

Yes

eV Idolize

Back to top Go down

Joining S7 Empty Re: Joining S7

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Right now we can  not  welcome you in as a member  until your 21st bday .. we dont have many rules here in S7  but  the age lmit is one of them, and that also make you  not be able to be on are clan roster for clan wars .

This does not mean  you cant play with the clan by all means  your welcome to  play with any one =)
I just wanted to give you  a heads up  so your not waiting around for a reply .

and once your 21st bday comes around you are more then welcome to apply again or bump this topic   to get in =)
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by eV Idolize Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:56 pm

Kind of immature saying you have to be a certain age imo. especially seeing as i'm 20 lmao. but whatever maybe i'll be in the same clan war as you and beat you Wink

eV Idolize

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:02 pm

eV Idolize wrote:Kind of immature saying you have to be a certain age imo. especially seeing as i'm 20 lmao. but whatever maybe i'll be in the same clan war as you and beat you Wink

Hey there,

It's nothing against you. We just have a set age limit to avoid people with volatile personalities.
We've had plenty of guys wait a few months to hit 21 and then play with us. This is mainly because we're a gaming community, not just a place to sit on the roster and unlock your Centurion armor for 1st place wins.

Good luck on your future endeavors. Once you're 21 feel free to apply again. Just keep in mind some people take jokes a bit seriously on forums (it's hard to tell if someone is joking in a wall of text  Very Happy )
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down