Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise, Forza Motorsport 6 is coming!

+3
S7 Sticky
S7 OC
OneBadHuskerFan
7 posters

Go down

Surprise, Forza Motorsport 6 is coming! Empty Surprise, Forza Motorsport 6 is coming!

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:24 pm

As if it's some sort of surprise, lol.  Sweet car though.  Guess they just had to wait for Ford to unveil it first.

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Surprise, Forza Motorsport 6 is coming! Empty Re: Surprise, Forza Motorsport 6 is coming!

Post by S7 OC Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:24 pm

I'm going to guess this is still a ways out. Typically forza games have a life of a couple years. But looks nice hope they add a lot and put back stuff that worked in pre forza 5 games.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Surprise, Forza Motorsport 6 is coming! Empty Re: Surprise, Forza Motorsport 6 is coming!

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:41 pm

idk was not a fan  how forza 5   but  ill keep my eye on this as i do like  the series
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:03 am

S7 OC wrote:I'm going to guess this is still a ways out. Typically forza games have a life of a couple years. But looks nice hope they add a lot and put back stuff that worked in pre forza 5 games.

They'll do the typical November release like the usual Forza schedule I would assume.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:03 am

I've loved the series enough that I'll buy it. Hopefully it's got the MP setup to support the clan.
Would also like an easier to navigate Single Player system that goes away from all the stupid GUI animations and narrations constantly hitting you.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:30 am

It'll have to have quite a few improvements over FM5 if I'm to buy it this time around.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:54 am

I imagine they'll -finally- put in weather. That would be the minimum I would think. You can't talk up a racing sim if you can't simulate racing conditions. My optimal changes:

- Better MP system
- More simple to navigate/less heavy single player
- LESS cars intially
- More varied tracks, less track variations (will never happen)
- Weather conditions
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Ragnarok Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:20 am

I'll get the game after it drops in price
S7 Ragnarok
S7 Ragnarok
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:51 am

AtrumX wrote:I imagine they'll -finally- put in weather. That would be the minimum I would think. You can't talk up a racing sim if you can't simulate racing conditions. My optimal changes:

- Better MP system
- LESS cars intially
- Weather conditions
Hmm..you've said this for the past 4-5 years.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:16 am

AtrumX wrote:I imagine they'll -finally- put in weather. That would be the minimum I would think. You can't talk up a racing sim if you can't simulate racing conditions. My optimal changes:

- Better MP system
- LESS cars intially
- Weather conditions

Sounds a bit optimistic.  They'll probably reintroduce the clan garage and make it sound like an awesome new feature.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:18 pm

I'll take the clan garage back the feature were you sell a car you build and get the credits for it. Go back to the old forza 3,4 interface. Weather, I mean it's in horizons 2 right so why can't they add in all that stuff.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:41 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:

- Better MP system
- LESS cars intially
- Weather conditions
Hmm..you've said this for the past 4-5 years.
Whoa there, I've only been asking for the weather and tracks all this time! Up to Forza 3 their SP was very easy to navigate. Honestly, the MP in 4 wasn't horrible - just didn't seem as easy as 3
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:42 pm

From the videos I've seen of Project CARS Forza will HAVE to step up their game.  PCARS is looking d@mn good right now.  I hope it translates over to the XB1.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:53 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:From the videos I've seen of Project CARS Forza will HAVE to step up their game.  PCARS is looking d@mn good right now.  I hope it translates over to the XB1.
Yeah, definitely have to agree with you there. Project CARS has looked beautiful from the start and is always looking better.

That being said, it's always hard to see if a game will actually be fun to play on top of looking impressive.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down