Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings fellow Guardians!

+4
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Coolhand
S7 OC
DraxusCaedes
8 posters

Go down

Greetings fellow Guardians! Empty Greetings fellow Guardians!

Post by DraxusCaedes Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:13 am

Hey guys, I apologise before hand incase I missed the information on here but couldn't seem o find it.

Only just joined up to S7, will be getting my copy of destiny tomorrow which I want to dedicate myself to with the clan.

I cannot seem to find fireteam roasters or squad lists, who do I need to report to, y'know S7's big cheese for Desinty, I would like to apply to join one of the fireteams though I cannot seem to find the list.

Though I've yet to play destiny my knowledge of the game is half n half, I would appreciate some advise from the veterans in S7 who play Destiny. In general I want to play medic type class, while I know there is no specific medic class there are two classes I've narrowed it down to. Most would say roll warlock for the healing and res buffs ect while on the other hand im thinking maybe roll a titan, I can be a little reckless at rushing in which the heavy armour would be handy and the bubble would allow you to revive people without the worry of damage though I know the enemy can walk through and you cannot shoot out of it. I'm trying to decide but it's difficult, also I want to try and look ahead to future content that is coming rumors going around about the comet dlc with new added subclasses, could the bubble turn into a healing one, could they add a full healing spec tree to the warlock class, I know it's impossible to know without solid information, but i'd appreciate it if you could give any thoughts if you have played either class.

Destiny will be my main game, that i'm decided on. Which is why i'd like to join a S7 fireteam, Im from the Uk time zone GMT. I don't mind long gaming sessions, can be on at any required times, i'd also be happy to help members who want to run through raids or general content. 

Eh sorry for the ranting just excited to be here at S7! enough waffling now xD
DraxusCaedes
DraxusCaedes

GamerTag : DraxusCaedes

Back to top Go down

Greetings fellow Guardians! Empty Re: Greetings fellow Guardians!

Post by S7 OC Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:32 am

We do not have one person running this game. If you would like to join the group it is The  Sacred Seven on the bungee website or destiny app. As far as getting help and tips our most active destiny players are probably hello giraffe,One Bad Husker fan,mrmiller. I think you are going to be very much behind the eight all but if you can find one or two people to run a new character with  you then you should be OK. I did play this game in a regular basis but have been away from my xbox for a month or so. As far as class I went with titan because I do run into battle and don't so much like to sit back and let things develop.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:00 pm

I preferred the hunter, but I got burnt out on this game after playing a few months nonstop and beating the raid multiple times.  Hellogiraffe, Lithix, and OneBadHuskerFan are probably the best to add and message.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:06 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:I preferred the hunter, but I got burnt out on this game after playing a few months nonstop and beating the raid multiple times.  Hellogiraffe, Lithix, and OneBadHuskerFan are probably the best to add and message.

I haven't been on (other than an hour or two when the DLC dropped) since I hit level 30 on my Warlock.  The game was fun but I just lost interest when the content ran out and there was nothing left.  Haven't even loaded the game since the week the DLC came out.  Maybe again some day but I just lost all interest in the game.  My expectations were too high for the game and while it was fun, once you run out of content, it loses it's luster quickly.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by DraxusCaedes Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:24 am

Yeah i'll get joined up on the S7 clan site for bungie and be sure to add them peeps, aw seems like tons of people got burnt out, kinda makes me hope I don't when I start, with the money there pumping into the game, well you just gotta hope they will bring so decent content to the game at some point, there are supposed to be three more dls right plus another two games as I think destiny is supposed to be a trilogy or something, anyway I hope they improve on it maybe ill get tos ee you guys come back and maybe jam some Very Happy

Anyhow you guys ever feel like coming back to destiny look me up =] thanks for the info guys, appreciate it.
DraxusCaedes
DraxusCaedes

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:03 am

Supposedly, Bungie has a 10 yr plan for the Destiny franchise.  If I remember right, there will be 1-2 more DLC for the current game and I don't remember how many additonal games.  

It's too bad you aren't on the PS4 side because we still play the game on a regular basis and many of us don't mind running new characters thru the game.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by DraxusCaedes Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:18 am

Aye tell me about it, plus the ps4 side seems to get allot of destiny exclusive things which is kinda bugging me lol. Alas im committed to the xb1 guess ill just have to work harder and drag some s7 into game by their god dam necks! O:)

Yeah i'd loved to see their plan for it, I hope they can do something to bring allot of the players back that decided to leave, but I guess we will only see with time.

Tis just a shame everyone is so high levelled, getting some shifty looks! probably thinking whys this newbie joining our pvp team, til the newbie pwns them epic like mwhaha >: D
DraxusCaedes
DraxusCaedes

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:52 am

I have no problem coming back and playing some at some point.  The game itself is fun.  The problem is that there just isn't enough content to keep me interested in the long term.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Ragnarok Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:37 pm

I'll get on and play some Destiny with you, just shoot me an invite
S7 Ragnarok
S7 Ragnarok
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:47 pm

You should add HelloGiraffe to your friends list. He's still rather active in Destiny. A lot of us play more Advanced Warfare than anything at this point. Destiny was a blast but after a month or so of blowing through raids I got burnt out.

As for your class choice...

Both Titan and Warlock are strong classes. Warlock has a lot more killing potential in PvP, and their revive is ridiculously useful in raids. Titan bubbles are great for objective based games and more difficult strikes.

If you like being a medic, Titan is probably better thanks to the bubble. Basically a tanky medic.
Warlocks have higher killing potential and useful abilities.

Hunter was my main class far and away, as they're great for killing mass amounts of people.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:06 pm

DraxusCaedes wrote:Aye tell me about it, plus the ps4 side seems to get allot of destiny exclusive things which is kinda bugging me lol. Alas im committed to the xb1 guess ill just have to work harder and drag some s7 into game by their god dam necks! O:)

Yeah i'd loved to see their plan for it, I hope they can do something to bring allot of the players back that decided to leave, but I guess we will only see with time.

Tis just a shame everyone is so high levelled, getting some shifty looks! probably thinking whys this newbie joining our pvp team, til the newbie pwns them epic like mwhaha >: D

I ran through it solo for the story the first time no problem. By then you will be level 20 (or super close to it) and it will not be much of a problem getting others to run through the daily missions and strikes to get you closer to 30.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Here's an old article where Bungie discussed tentative plans:

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/sep/15/destiny-the-next-ten-years
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down