Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Weeks Weekly Nightfall: Colossus on Mars with Arc Damage

+5
S7 OC
S7 Coolhand
Lithix
S7 Sticky
OneBadHuskerFan
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This Weeks Weekly Nightfall:  Colossus on Mars with Arc Damage  - Page 2 Empty Re: This Weeks Weekly Nightfall: Colossus on Mars with Arc Damage

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Ran the regular weekly heroic with Hellogiraffe and it's funny how much easier the Nightfall strike was.  That elemental damage makes a huge difference.

Also ran the Nightfall and we got UWinWithWin in at the end of the boss fight so he could get the mission done.  He ended up with a new shiny yellow handgun for his minutes worth of Nightfall, lol.  Well worth it I'd say!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Weekly Nightfall:  Colossus on Mars with Arc Damage  - Page 2 Empty Re: This Weeks Weekly Nightfall: Colossus on Mars with Arc Damage

Post by UWinWithWin Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:20 am

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:Ran the regular weekly heroic with Hellogiraffe and it's funny how much easier the Nightfall strike was.  That elemental damage makes a huge difference.

Also ran the Nightfall and we got UWinWithWin in at the end of the boss fight so he could get the mission done.  He ended up with a new shiny yellow handgun for his minutes worth of Nightfall, lol.  Well worth it I'd say!

Thanks so much Husker! You and Hellogiraffe are amazing! It's a fully automatic hand gun. So, it's a good one. Thanks for letting jump in at the end. 

I'm 100% willing to run missions with anyone even if i've already completed them. I think i need 4 more strikes to be able to complete my bad juju mission
UWinWithWin
UWinWithWin
Private
Private

GamerTag : Xbox 1: UWinWithWin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:40 am

Zak and Kenny carried me thru this last night.  Still getting up to speed with these end game events.  Took a couple tries and we finally figured out a strat that worked for us.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:52 am

I still need this - I'm on now so hit me up if you're down.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2