Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD Limited Edition Xbox One console bundle (with new 1TB hard drive)

4 posters

Go down

CoD Limited Edition Xbox One console bundle (with new 1TB hard drive) Empty CoD Limited Edition Xbox One console bundle (with new 1TB hard drive)

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:41 am

I have to admit I'm not usually a big fan of skins on consoles but this one looks pretty d@mn awesome IMO.

Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Bundle
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

CoD Limited Edition Xbox One console bundle (with new 1TB hard drive) Empty Re: CoD Limited Edition Xbox One console bundle (with new 1TB hard drive)

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:12 pm

that is a kind of cool paint job and later one would not mind getting one of these custom  painted xb1's

but right now  i really do like the black xb1  as all my monitors and tv have the same gloss black look

if they make a halo 5 one   thats the one ill be getting
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

CoD Limited Edition Xbox One console bundle (with new 1TB hard drive) Empty Re: CoD Limited Edition Xbox One console bundle (with new 1TB hard drive)

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:14 pm

it's okay. maybe I'll get the controller later down the line. Believe me, it'll be available.
But I've never been one of those "I need a whole new console because it's painted for Halo" dudes. I DO think it's cool as hell, but not worth my time, money, or the effort to actually purchase it.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:47 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote: I DO think it's cool as hell, but not worth my time, money, or the effort to actually purchase it.

That's how I am and with the way my whole entertainment area is set up the solid black works much better than anything else would.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:15 pm

So now its built with a 1TB hard drive. That's pretty cool. Is there any chance it will have better performance than the current one?
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Lickwid Apex wrote:So now its built with a 1TB hard drive.  That's pretty cool.  Is there any chance it will have better performance than the current one?

i would  hope the 1tb is a faster HDD

but  at the price tag   could buy a bigger external  if you can live with out out the paint job =)
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:56 pm

Lickwid Apex wrote:So now its built with a 1TB hard drive.  That's pretty cool.  Is there any chance it will have better performance than the current one?

Seriously doubt it.  Would be nice if the new ones were 7200rpm but I'd be shocked if they were.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Something I've lived by for quite a while. "If something is worth replacing, its time for an upgrade." Just giving us more space is not enough of an improvement to give me a hardon.

On the other side of that coin, if they do make it a faster hard drive, I'll sell my Day One Edition XBox1.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:47 pm

i do want to get my  hands on the controller that is nice looking
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:30 pm

Tell you what if you thing that's cool-- I can only image the one coming for the halo master chief collection. It will no doubt be epic.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down