Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Spec List Is the Same as Ghosts

4 posters

:: General :: PC Games

Go down

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Spec List Is the Same as Ghosts Empty Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Spec List Is the Same as Ghosts

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Hmm now correct me if I’m wrong but the term ‘Next Generation’ means better all-round quality games, am I right? So with the developers of Advanced Warfare saying “Next Generation” about every 4 seconds in every trailer why hasn’t the spec list changed from that of Ghosts? Surely with a “new Next Generation engine” they would be able to push higher res textures, more particles, models on screen etc which would make the game more demanding and require more powerful hardware to run it smoothly. Not according to the spec lists, they are identical, nothing has changed, so it makes you wonder, how “Next Gen” is it really?
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Spec List Is the Same as Ghosts 39566_06_call_of_duty_advanced_warfare_on_pc_requires_the_same_specs_to_ghosts
The same thing happened with Ghosts, all this talk about a “Next Gen engine and active fish AI” and then when it came out it looked like every other Call of Duty. So what could they have done to actually improve this years CoD? I for one hope they have actually tried and stopped reusing models from 5 year old games, I saw the digger from Modern Warfare 1 in Ghosts and just sighed. From what I’ve seen about Advanced Warfare is that it does look better and the animation looks better too, this is by watching some of the campaign footage they released. Going by this I would advise people to just hold back on the pre-order until launch or the multiplayer reveal, which is getting close now
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Spec List Is the Same as Ghosts Empty Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Spec List Is the Same as Ghosts

Post by S7 Coolhand Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:27 pm

Too hungry for money so they refuse to leave the last gen out. That's disappointing.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Spec List Is the Same as Ghosts Empty Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Spec List Is the Same as Ghosts

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:01 pm

it is sad that the new call of duty  title is  sticking with old tech
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Those specs are wrong. Activision posted those specs in error. Those were the specs from Ghosts. They said they would post the correct specs once the game was optimized.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:53 am

Remember when you were a wee little kid and you wanted that Lego Space Center set, but instead you were given a deck of cards and a rock?  You still managed to have a good time with what you had.

The game may deserve to be snubbed for the corners it cuts, but its the time you spend with friends that makes any game worth while.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:47 am

Lickwid Apex wrote:Remember when you were a wee little kid and you wanted that Lego Space Center set, but instead you were given a deck of cards and a rock?  You still managed to have a good time with what you had.

The game may deserve to be snubbed for the corners it cuts, but its the time you spend with friends that makes any game worth while.
True words.  I'm guessing the rock was for settling disputes and ties.  I do hope Zac is right to and that list was wrong.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:38 pm

im going to check canirunit... they normally have the right stats  out  

Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 or AMD Phenom X3 8750
Minimum: 6 GB Ram

Minimum: Windows 7 (64-bit)

Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD 5870

Minimum: 40 GB free HDD space

Recommended: Intel Core i5-680 or AMD Phenom II X4 975
Recommended: 8 GB Ram

Recommended: Windows 7 (64-bit)

Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R9 280

Recommended: 40 GB HDD space free

Looks like i still have Zero problems running this on highest setting. the only thing i did not pass was the recommended GPU  i have a 4 year old  gtx 560ti
but  still a very solid card... still sad to see even with those stats the requirement is meh and lol worthy

But again might have to wait to see if they are the right systems requirement info  but i have come to trust canirunit  they are right about stuff 95% of the time this could be the other 5 % idk
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:14 am

this is the offical  specs finally and still  easy mode for my pc

OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
Processor: Intel CoreTM i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz or better
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 5870 @ 1GB or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 55 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down