Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Weapon Damage (Solar, Arc, Void) Explained

3 posters

Go down

Elemental Weapon Damage (Solar, Arc, Void) Explained Empty Elemental Weapon Damage (Solar, Arc, Void) Explained

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:17 pm

Again, some may have already known this but in case you didn't...

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Elemental Weapon Damage (Solar, Arc, Void) Explained Empty Re: Elemental Weapon Damage (Solar, Arc, Void) Explained

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:23 pm

Good stuff Husker.  Keep em coming....

Elemental Weapon Damage (Solar, Arc, Void) Explained The_more_you_know_banner
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Elemental Weapon Damage (Solar, Arc, Void) Explained Empty Re: Elemental Weapon Damage (Solar, Arc, Void) Explained

Post by UWinWithWin Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:33 pm

The guy who made this video has a lot of informational videos on youtube. He even made spread sheets and calculated damage differentials to see the difference in attack and impact. He will probably have many videos dissecting every nuance of the game.
UWinWithWin
UWinWithWin
Private
Private

GamerTag : Xbox 1: UWinWithWin

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:02 pm

UWinWithWin wrote:The guy who made this video has a lot of informational videos on youtube. He even made spread sheets and calculated damage differentials to see the difference in attack and impact. He will probably have many videos dissecting every nuance of the game.

Yep, I'm subscribed to his channel and watch pretty much every video he posts.  I imagine once the game comes out he'll be one of the main sources of the information I gather.  He has some that really crunch the numbers, but since those were just based on the beta I didn't think it was quite time yet to worry about getting that deep...yet.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down