Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D3 ultimate evil edition account linking to Bnet

5 posters

Go down

D3  ultimate evil edition account linking to Bnet Empty D3 ultimate evil edition account linking to Bnet

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:33 am

I was looking into  how they were planning on moving over Saved data  for the people who might have played D3 on last gens to this gen.

I  have found you need to link your Bnet account to either your xbox live or PSN  account this can be done  by  going over to www.battle.net    log into your account 

Click on the account tab  when you log in its on the top right hand side of your screen
Then click the drop down for  Games and Codes 
Then click  Account  connect  
choice psn or xbox live  log into your account and your done

if you played on 360 and own a ps4 now  or the other way around  dont worry your  saved data can be transferred from  XBL to PSN  or from PSN to XBL   either way you need it to go it should work just fine blizzard said on a blue post.

now a down side that im trying to see if there is a way around this (sent in a ticket) 
Apparently you need to download a patch that enables its own cloud saving  that will in return save your game data to the Bnet servers ... 

now i know for some people like myself i have sold the game  and myself dont own a 360 anymore , lucky i did give my halo reach 360 to my little sister and i had saved my game data to a soul stone USB drive  so  if you dont have your saved data  im sorry to say  i dont think there is any way to help get your data back, Which is not totally a bad thing Reaper of souls add's a new class which on the PC right now is pwning things  

Myself i plan on going to gamestop buying a used copy  doing the patch and moving my data  over then taking the game back   for a refund ( finally i get to screw gamestop over )... since i know i had alot of money and extra gear saved up  i will be more then happy to give out  gold and armor to any one that needs it  once they hit level 60 but  dont worry  now that the level cap is 70  you wont be using it for long  XD

i will update the post once my ticket comes back and hopfully there is away around the saved data issues some of you might have ... cant wait for the release hope to see you all there  
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

D3  ultimate evil edition account linking to Bnet Empty Re: D3 ultimate evil edition account linking to Bnet

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:24 am

Going to link my account now, and load up the 360 tomorrow. Hopefully everything works out OK, as I am pretty pumped for the XBone version.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

D3  ultimate evil edition account linking to Bnet Empty Re: D3 ultimate evil edition account linking to Bnet

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:42 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:Going to link my account now, and load up the 360 tomorrow. Hopefully everything works out OK, as I am pretty pumped for the XBone version.

~mrmiller

let me know if the update and all works  
if so ill more then likely  do the same
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:05 am

S7 Sticky wrote:
Apparently you need to download a patch that enables its own cloud saving  that will in return save your game data to the Bnet servers ... 

Does this mean the game saves will be server side on the new Diablo 3 game?  If so that could seriously sway me towards picking it up again and starting over.  One thing I didn't like at all was all the duping/modding that was going on in the game and this would be pretty big.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:58 am

Linked my Bnet account, but there isn;t a patch for D3 on Xbox. Either it comes later or the info is already out there. I will check again closer to launch.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:34 pm

@husker im Not 100% sure  if it will be required    myself im with you and hope this is the case , but i dont see it  as you can still play offline and that is were people were able to mod it and bring it over to xbl.
but that would be cool if they did like what they had on D2  a open battle.net were all the modders were and a real battle net were all the legit players were playing. we shall see

@miller
ok cool  im going to do what i said  grab a copy do the  upload then take it back so just let me know when the  patch is live .
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:58 pm

Are achievements carrying over or will there be a totally new set of achievements
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:31 pm

S7 KnightOwl wrote:Are achievements carrying over or will there be a totally new set of achievements

when reaper of souls  came out the on the pc  we still had all are achievements plus alot more so i would think they should carry over

@miller 
looks like the patch is a day one thing   or at least thats what alot of people on the bnet forum says

more info  on  cool console only stuff
Besides the current PC/Console difference, what other differences can we expect?
[*]Apprentice Mode: A new game mode, which boosts low-level players’ power while adventuring with high-level friends
[*]In-game mail system and Player Gifts: Sharing treasures with other players on your friends list has never been easier!
[*]Nemesis System: If a monster defeats you, it has a chance of invading the games of players in your friends list! Nemesis monsters that originate in a friend's game may also invade your own game.
[*]Improved same screen co-op loot system:
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:56 pm

Account linked, good info Sticky!
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:05 pm

ok the patch is out for the file transfer 

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/15058023/

PS3 to PS4, Xbox 360 to Xbox One
If you will be playing Ultimate Evil Edition on a different console (same brand, different generation), follow the steps below to transfer your data.
Exporting Your Save from Diablo III:
Step 1: Insert your original Diablo III disc or launch the digital version of the game.
Step 2: Download and install patch 1.0.3 for Diablo III.
Step 3: Log in to your Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) or Xbox Live (XBL) account.
Step 4: Proceed to the main menu. Navigate to "More" > "Export Save."
Step 5: Confirm this selection and proceed through any prompts that appear.

ALSO pulled this off a blue post
We also incorporated some measures to help reduce the impact, and hopefully the prevalence, of hacked items within the game.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:37 am

a nice rewards of linking accounts even if you dont plan on transferring data over
Q. Are there any rewards for linking my PlayStation Network and/or Xbox Live account with my Battle.net account?
Yes! Players who link their Sony Entertainment Network and/or Xbox Live accounts with their Battle.net account will receive an exclusive reward, the Signet Ring of the Blizzard.

The Signet Ring of the Blizzard is a level 11 Legendary ring that will provide your characters with a nice damage bonus as well as a chance to freeze enemies on hit. Thanks to the guaranteed “Level Reduced by 10” affix, the ring can be worn immediately by new heroes.
This item will be delivered to all new characters via in-game mail upon creation. (Note: You must have an Internet connection to claim the Signet Ring of the Blizzard.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hack or modded Items being Fixed

So it looks like blizzard has  took the first step into  fixing some of the modded and hacked items on the console's 
there are 2 types of mode out there hard and soft mods

Soft mods 
are made to look legit rolling perfect stats and do not have anything the item  could not roll  those sadly will  remain in game for right now as the anti hack system can not  tell if the item did really roll that or was modded ..

Hard mods
Are the ones  that when you see it your like HOLY f#ck thats modded  like gems that offer 10,000 main stats or 1 handers that do  100mil dps 
those  thank god will be gone if you have any of them....   and if you do the file transfer with them  the game will auto nerf them back to a normal range in stats
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down