Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goosebumps Movie Has Begun Filming

2 posters

Go down

Goosebumps Movie Has Begun Filming Empty Goosebumps Movie Has Begun Filming

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Filming has begun on the Goosebumps movie, starring Jack Black and directed by his Gulliver’s Travels collaborator Rob Letterman.
Variety reports that Super 8’s Ryan Lee has now joined the cast, alongside Black, Dylan Minnette (Let Me In) and Odeya Rush (The Odd Life of Timothy Green).
The film comes from a screenplay by Darren Lemke (Jack The Giant Slayer) and Mike White (School of Rock), and a story by 1408’s Scott Alexander & Larry Karaszewski and Lemke.
Goosebumps Movie Has Begun Filming Ryan-leejpg-9aa984
Goosebumps is based on the popular children’s book series by R.L. Stine, who -- in a meta fashion -- is the focus of the film.
The Goosebumps movie will follow teenager Zach Cooper (Minnette) who moves to a new town and meets a “beautiful girl,” Hanna (Rush). Hanna's father happens to be author of the Goosebumps book series, R.L. Stine (Black). Zach discovers that the monsters in Stine’s stories are real, and are locked away from the world by writing about them. Upon accidentally unleashing the monsters, Zach, Stine and Hanna must get the monsters “back in the books where they belong,”

Principal photography will take place in Conyers, Madison, and Atlanta, Georgia. Goosebumps is slated for release March 23, 2016.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Goosebumps Movie Has Begun Filming Empty Re: Goosebumps Movie Has Begun Filming

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:56 pm

These have some potential.  I read a bunch of them when my siblings were into them.  They were quick reads and somewhat entertaining.  I'm guessing that many of the guys in the clan will be interested since these were popular when they were kids.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Goosebumps Movie Has Begun Filming Empty Re: Goosebumps Movie Has Begun Filming

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:40 pm

was one of the series i did read alot of when i was a kid
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky