Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craglorn: ESO's First Adventure Zone

5 posters

Go down

Craglorn: ESO's First Adventure Zone Empty Craglorn: ESO's First Adventure Zone

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:23 pm

Cool stuff.  I should be able to be hitting this content around the end of July into August, lol.  Really wish they'd announce an ESO release date for consoles already!  Getting nervous about them delaying with all the issues I'm seeing people b1tch about on the PC.

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Craglorn: ESO's First Adventure Zone Empty Re: Craglorn: ESO's First Adventure Zone

Post by Atrum Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:Cool stuff.  I should be able to be hitting this content around the end of July into August, lol.  Really wish they'd announce an ESO release date for consoles already!  Getting nervous about them delaying with all the issues I'm seeing people b1tch about on the PC.

People cry at every MMO release. Only thing at all annoying I've seen has been a delay on door actions working. Nothing like Oblivion had, and not bad.
It's always amusing how critical people are about MMOs
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Craglorn: ESO's First Adventure Zone Empty Re: Craglorn: ESO's First Adventure Zone

Post by S7 KnightOwl Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:35 pm

less bugs = worth the wait
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:15 pm

That looks sweet!  Playing a quality MMO on the console will be crazy.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:01 pm

AtrumX wrote:People cry at every MMO release. Only thing at all annoying I've seen has been a delay on door actions working. Nothing like Oblivion had, and not bad.
It's always amusing how critical people are about MMOs

As you've played the game I'll take your word for it.  From what I can tell the overwhelming issues so far are bots/gold sellers and boss farming in public dungeons(at least according to the ESO subreddit).  I don't foresee bots being any kind of an issue at all on the console versions and boss farming will probably be somewhat of an issue, but really, I'll do my quests, kill whatever bosses I need to and move on.  I don't see farming bosses for a blue item very all that fun.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:04 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:Playing a quality MMO on the console will be crazy.

Yes, very much so.  I'm honestly more excited about this game than I have been about a game in quite a long time.  It won't be perfect and will have it's issues, but an MMO that I can just sit down on my couch, relax and have some fun is what I've wanted on consoles for a LONG time.  I did play Phantasy Star Universe for about 2 years (and paid $10/month) and that game wasn't even all that great (but had a blast with my core group of friends on that game).  Can't freaking wait for some ESO goodness!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:13 pm

Yeah I see some gold sellers spam the chat 2-3x per play session. I'm still in the teens for my level, so I haven't seen the effect on trade values. Then again, there's no established economy or market value at the start of an MMO, so it's hard to say.

I'm sure they'll keep all this in mind for console launch. I just might switch over to console once it's out.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:06 pm

S7 KnightOwl wrote:less bugs = worth the wait

agreed let the pc beta test some more
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:57 pm

Yeah I cant imagine gold farming bots on the console, but I'm sure there will still be some gold selling from the hardcore gatherers to the dedicated crafters.  The anti hack of the console might make this the most interesting mmo economy ever.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:05 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:The anti hack of the console might make this the most interesting mmo economy ever.
Ehh, that's going into 'over-hype' mode a bit. It'll still be the same old mmo economy. Gold farming always seems blown out of proportion to me anyway.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Maybe.  I know I've never been willing to spend real currency on fake currency.  With zero bots at all I do think some things will be different than what ive experienced before.  A more stable and slow to change economy would seem to be one given there won't be massive deflation.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down