Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(PS3/BLOPS2) I would like to do a 1 vs all FFA challange against the clan...

5 posters

Go down

(PS3/BLOPS2) I would like to do a 1 vs all FFA challange against the clan... Empty (PS3/BLOPS2) I would like to do a 1 vs all FFA challange against the clan...

Post by ss4gogeta0 Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:25 pm

I figured I should test my skills in Black ops by challenging a full clan to a 1 vs all FFA bloodbath.... Now I am not sure if you guys do PS3 as I have mainly seen Xbox posts on here but if you guys do indeed play PS3 I would enjoy a friendly competition between us...

Personally I am not much of a Team player and I prefer to do solo game modes... In which I create my own mini massacres in them...y with a few people I know and Massacres in them...

Message me back if you accept the challenge....

ss4gogeta0

http://www.byond.com/games/Ss4gogeta0/Biohaze

Back to top Go down

(PS3/BLOPS2) I would like to do a 1 vs all FFA challange against the clan... Empty Re: (PS3/BLOPS2) I would like to do a 1 vs all FFA challange against the clan...

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:06 pm

For current gen consoles, this clan is mostly 360 when it comes to FPS. For the next gens, most will be XB1, with a couple getting PS4 or both.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

(PS3/BLOPS2) I would like to do a 1 vs all FFA challange against the clan... Empty Re: (PS3/BLOPS2) I would like to do a 1 vs all FFA challange against the clan...

Post by S7 OC Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Yeah I don't think you will have anyone bite on this. A console generation old now and a game old with Ghost out don't see this happening.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by ss4gogeta0 Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:03 pm

S7 OC wrote:Yeah I don't think you will have anyone bite on this. A console generation old now and a game old with Ghost out don't see this happening.
welp you never know...
but anyway meh

ss4gogeta0

http://www.byond.com/games/Ss4gogeta0/Biohaze

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:04 pm

ss4gogeta0 wrote:
S7 OC wrote:Yeah I don't think you will have anyone bite on this. A console generation old now and a game old with Ghost out don't see this happening.
welp you never know...
but anyway meh
Plus you would be raped!
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Anonymous Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:43 pm

LOL rolling thunder
S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down