Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perks?

+2
S7 DROOPY
S7 mrmiller
6 posters

Go down

Perks? Empty Perks?

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:30 pm

What perks do you all feel are essential? There are a ton of them in this game, and it's even harder to choose what to use. I run nothing but my primary weapon most of the time, just to get the extra perk slot.

As all of you playing Ghosts know, footsteps are loud. I have to run dead silence in all my classes, just so I’m not distracted from my own footsteps. To me, Dead Silence and Awareness are essential perks. I didn’t have Awareness on for a while, but since I have equipped it again, I have been doing much better. Even without the headphones, it’s better. Not only does Awareness “amplify enemy footsteps” but it also cancels out Dead Silence for the enemy making their footsteps sound normal. As the normal footsteps are easy to hear anyhow, it is very helpful. Also, the “amplify enemy footsteps” does just that- to the “enemy”. Meaning when your teammates are running around in their boots, you can still tell the difference in their footsteps vs. the enemy footsteps which sound like Frankenstein orthopedic shoes stomping around.

I also think the “Off the Grid” perk to keep you off satcoms is really important. SatComs are on both the Assault and Defense kill streaks, and are constantly deployed. So keep it on all the classes too.
What are you all using the majority of the time?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Perks? Empty Re: Perks?

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:45 pm

I haven't played since last weekend and I haven't unlocked a bunch yet as I'm only level 25. But I total agree on dead silence ad use it on 90% of my classes. I use off the grid on my mk14 class as I play it slower usually I also use the " quickdraw" perk I also use the wild card just for fun. I do have one class that was awesome for double xp I used hardline and used the support killstreak with just sat com and weapon bag or just sat com so I could rack up some points, and If I just used sat com I would easly put out 8 sat com per match, since I got one for every 2 kills If I added the weapon bag I got 50xp for every gun taken out of it and since the game was new everybody was grabing a gun, I prob will not use weapon bag once most people are already at high levels. I also run one class with all the 1 point perks and its pretty nice plus Im sure there is some points going toward patchs and its my run and gun class, but I havent unlocked a bunch of perks. I did unlock another soilder that alread had all the perks I would use for dom so thats the guy Ill play dom with until I unlock those perks, I don't want to spend points on perks when I need them for weapon attachments.

Last edited by S7 DROOPY on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Yea, it is hard to use points to unlock a perk when it will unlock for free once you level up. I do like the wild card perk too.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Faster reload
Faster Aiming
Reload and Run
Gambler

are my favs.

i run nothing but my main   so i can run all the perks i want
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:24 am

another question about killstreaks. The killstreak on the support with the sheild support. When you use that is an AI bot with a sheild or do you do you just change into a juggernaught with a sheild.

also here is a tip if you get the manic killstreak, none of the kills while your manic count toward the next killstreak. so wait until you get the higher killstreak or die before using the manic killstreak,because someone will probably kill you while your in manic mode and you will lose your killstreak progression.
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Big M Easy Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:11 am

S7 DROOPY wrote:The killstreak on the support with the sheild support. When you use that is an AI bot with a sheild or do you do you just change into a juggernaught with a sheild.

It's an AI with the shield, it also has a pistol so it will run around randomly wrecking people. Lol
S7 Big M Easy
S7 Big M Easy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Big M Easy

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:34 am

That could be a nice perk to drop when holding a bomb spot or capture point. I may have to start running that.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:45 am

Yup I got pwned by the maniac last night playing search.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:19 pm

I always use:
Slight of Hand
Quick Draw
Dead Silence

The other spots I rotate between whatever helps that class.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:22 pm

S7 Big M Easy wrote:
S7 DROOPY wrote:The killstreak on the support with the sheild support. When you use that is an AI bot with a sheild or do you do you just change into a juggernaught with a sheild.

It's an AI with the shield, it also has a pistol so it will run around randomly wrecking people. Lol
Been using it for about a week.  It is great - he kills and caps tags like a champ.  He's better than many of the randoms on the team.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down