Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veterans day

3 posters

Go down

Veterans day Empty Veterans day

Post by S7 OC Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm

So this Veterans Day I attended a dedication ceremony for a new WW1 memorial in my town and it was great to see all the people come out to this ceremony. I was glad to have the opportunity to thank many veterans for their services. It was a great morning. 
I hope everyone is having a good day and thanking and remembering all those who have served for us and everyone in the US. Thank you to all of those in this clan who have served or are currently serving this country. Thank you for putting your life on the line and thanks to your families and friends for helping support you while doing this.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Veterans day Empty Re: Veterans day

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:15 pm

Very nice OC.  Happy Veterans Day to any and all of our armed service men and woman.  A heart felt thank you goes out to each and every one of you.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Thank you gents.
I'd like to pass along my "Thanks" to all serving currently and all others like myself that have served.
I'll also add that yesterday was the 238th Birthday of my beloved Marine Corps. I celebrated with a full tankard of cold beverage.

Happy Birthday Marines!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down