Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cod Ghosts Review

3 posters

Go down

Cod Ghosts Review Empty Cod Ghosts Review

Post by S7 Anonymous Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:43 pm

S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Cod Ghosts Review Empty Re: Cod Ghosts Review

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Sounds like the critics are getting tired of COD finally.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:39 pm

First Impressions-
I like it. I don’t know that I like it as well as Black Ops 2, but then again, I didn’t like MW3 as much as BO one either. I liked a lot of things better in the Black Ops series than what IW is doing.

The game looks really nice, and the levels might be better than that have in a while. They seem to have much larger levels, with multi-levels, alternate routes, and varied environments. I love the bigger levels to add to the tactical play over straight run and gun, but like all the COD games there still seems to be that problem with the spawns. It will constantly spawn people behind or in front of you, which is even less necessary now with the larger maps and 12 max players.
I’m still undecided on the perk and class systems, as it’s too early for me to get too much into it. I don’t think the different characters and prestige levels is going to work out as nice as it should. It’s going to be pretty much like BO2 when you had 100 create-a-classes but could only use 10 you predetermined before the match starts. In other words, it might save you some time between games but is rather pointless in the grand scheme of it all.

The things I don’t like as much as BO2 are the perk systems. I liked how the weapons related perks were linked to the attachments on the weapons, and you didn’t have to spend points/slots on them. It makes some of the weapon stuff redundant, as well as making you struggle to spend points on perks that might make little difference. Also, the equipment seems week, with nothing good to carry for air support and no claymores but a generic “area charge” explosive that’s more of a non-bouncing betty. The explosives seem fairly week, which may or may not be an issue (I just need to play more to find out).

That’s my first take after about 5 hours of play. I know I’m just scratching the surface, but so far it’s fun but not mind blowing (not that anyone would expect that from COD). I’m sure things will change once I unlock more stuff and get more time in the game.
More to come-

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down