Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've had just about enough of this!

5 posters

Go down

I've had just about enough of this! Empty I've had just about enough of this!

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:33 pm

I've had just about enough of this! HsmKLfs
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

I've had just about enough of this! Empty Re: I've had just about enough of this!

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Yeah, it's been hitting 100 here lately.  I live in an apartment where the air conditioning does not reach the bedroom.  Trying to sleep in a room with a moderately high temperature isn't comfortable at all!  I want it to be Winter again with super low temperatures already.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

I've had just about enough of this! Empty Re: I've had just about enough of this!

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Today is our 35th day this year at at least 100 degrees (In an average year we get 13).  Our August average this year is 100.5.  As it stands right now it's the 8th hottest single month on record in Austin history.  I'm just sick of it!  You can't even enjoy being outside.  It's just go out, get to where you want to go before you melt and get back inside.

I'm very lucky in that the apartment I live in the only time the sun shines in any windows at all is first thing in the morning in one of my bedroom windows.  Other than that, the way my apartment is situated, I'm in the shade 99.9% of the day.  I am happy for that.  My electric bill is enough.  I can't imagine what it is for the people that are facing the afternoon sun all day long.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:22 pm

We're enjoying mid 70's this month. Last month it was 90-105 constantly. While I'm glad it's not super hot anymore, we're starting to get cold again. Only a couple months and we'll have snow again and miss summer.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:48 pm

seems alot like my normal summers XD

stay inside and drink alot of water
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:05 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:seems alot like my normal summers XD

stay inside and drink alot of water
I imagine you and I have similar summers.  I get cranky like this every year when football rolls around and I'd really like to open up the windows and enjoy a nice weekend.  This month has just been more uncomfortable than normal.  Hell mid 90's at this point would feel nice.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieDelta922 Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:47 pm

Reached 104 today in Fort Worth. Pretty ridiculous. Hopefully the heat subsides a little this weekend. It's opening weekend for dove season! It flies, it dies 2013! Can't wait.
CharlieDelta922
CharlieDelta922

GamerTag : CharlieDelta922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum