Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chart showing amount kills by each weapon by players

+4
S7 Epic
S7 Zero
S7 DieharD
Black Ajah
8 posters

Go down

Chart showing amount kills by each weapon by players Empty Chart showing amount kills by each weapon by players

Post by Black Ajah Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:12 am

Just a chart showing kills by weapons used, it seems the m60 is getting used quite often.
Cheers,
Black Ajah

http://elxx.net/bfbc2/statscharts/weapons-1.png
Black Ajah
Black Ajah
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Black Ajah

Back to top Go down

Chart showing amount kills by each weapon by players Empty Re: Chart showing amount kills by each weapon by players

Post by S7 DieharD Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:41 am

Nice find Ajah, that m60 is a hell of a weapon in this game. It kills people from far away including snipers (jwriter/epic/smack lol) plus you cant forget about pray -n- spray baby.

This game gave the medic a great weapon.
S7 DieharD
S7 DieharD
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 DieharD

Back to top Go down

Chart showing amount kills by each weapon by players Empty Re: Chart showing amount kills by each weapon by players

Post by S7 Zero Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:06 am

I love how my favorite pistol gets more kills than hand grenades Chart showing amount kills by each weapon by players Icon_biggrin
S7 Zero
S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Sony: DKMU_OmniZero

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Yeah, that M60 is ridiculous. You can snipe with that frigging thing.

Real snipers use the M24. And when I unlock the GOL, that's what they'll use. Then when I get the M95, that's what they'll use....
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zero Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Well I just unlocked my M95 with my Recon Class, and my UMP 45 for Engineer, completing both. Now all I have left is Medic... Should be easy, I'm already halfway done.
S7 Zero
S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Sony: DKMU_OmniZero

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:54 pm

S7 Epic wrote:Yeah, that M60 is ridiculous. You can snipe with that frigging thing.

Real snipers use the M24. And when I unlock the GOL, that's what they'll use. Then when I get the M95, that's what they'll use....

Most likely you will switch back to the GOL. I think it is much better than the M95.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:43 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:Yeah, that M60 is ridiculous. You can snipe with that frigging thing.

Most likely you will switch back to the GOL. I think it is much better than the M95.

~mrmiller

Aye, imo the GOL is a much better overall gun as it the round cycling is a bit faster that the M95 and tad more accurate. I still use the M95 when there are a lot of vehicles as it can do decent damage agasint non armored vehicles like the Black Hawk and Humvee.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:48 pm

m95 is a one shot on the UAV
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:42 pm

I'll probably use the M95 for ranged since it's pretty much point and shoot.

GOL for everything else.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:56 am

S7 Epic wrote:Real snipers use the M24. And when I unlock the GOL, that's what they'll use. Then when I get the M95, that's what they'll use....
Because they pick them up from your corpse? Chart showing amount kills by each weapon by players Icon_razz
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:13 am

They wish.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down