Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out Here in the Wild - Official Destiny ViDoc

+4
Atrum
S7 DROOPY
S7 Coolhand
OneBadHuskerFan
8 posters

Go down

Out Here in the Wild - Official Destiny ViDoc Empty Out Here in the Wild - Official Destiny ViDoc

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Mmm, Destiny goodness.

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Out Here in the Wild - Official Destiny ViDoc Empty Re: Out Here in the Wild - Official Destiny ViDoc

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:42 pm

This game is what I'm most excited for in the next gen.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Out Here in the Wild - Official Destiny ViDoc Empty Re: Out Here in the Wild - Official Destiny ViDoc

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:32 pm

NOW thats what I'm talking about, Ill buy an XBONE when that game drops! Looks epic! I just hope the public doesent ruin it, Defience is setup that way with multiplayer events and you get a ton of Leroy Jenkins and people that come in a get the last few shots on the badass boss and rob some of your XP
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Very nice, nice to see bungie making another great game aside from Halo.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:42 pm

This is also one of my most anticipated games for the next gen.  Can't wait!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:20 pm

no matter what this game looks FU CKING EPIC
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Yup this game is going to a total win. In my top 2 games I can't wait to play.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:16 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:This game is what I'm most excited for in the next gen.
Agree 100%.  And there's SO much more that we don't even have a clue about yet regarding this game.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:51 pm

I'm not gonna lie, if that game does everything that they say it will in that video, I think I'll want to play that game more than any other because it sounds like it will be beyond awesome.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:37 am

Ya I really hope it is. Here is the problem I see that I hope they fix some how, which I think they will. In defiance they have a similar multiplayer setup people can drop in and out and join on community tasks/raids but in defiance it kinda sucks because as your player levels up so does your weapons and weapon damage. So when im in a big multiplayer event and ive been working my ass off on the big boss for awhile and do n 100 pt damage per shot on the boss and have got him down to like 30percent life then here comes some random guy thats way higher level then me and does like 500pt damage per shot and he finishs off the boss. Kinda pisses you off if they don't level the weapons up as you level up and the weapons damage stays the same then I think it would be awesome expect for the random kids that set back and just snipe. Too much and too many players can kinda take away from the game imo thats why 64 people on bf4 doesnt really excite me too much. It can be challenging just to get 6 people to cooperate well let alone 32. Now if got to game a sh1t load it wouldn't be such a big deal to me but I value my game
 time and dont like being low level and nonessential to the team
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:06 am

Well, from what I have seen so far, loot is distributed to everyone in the party no matter who picks it up.  It would stand to reason that XP works the same way and everyone gets the same XP at the end of a boss fight.  But I guess we will have to wait and see something official.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:00 pm

S7 DROOPY wrote:Ya I really hope it is. Here is the problem I see that I hope they fix some how, which I think they will. In defiance they have a similar multiplayer setup people can drop in and out and join on community tasks/raids but in defiance it kinda sucks because as your player levels up so does your weapons and weapon damage. So when im in a big multiplayer event and ive been working my ass off on the big boss for awhile and do n 100 pt damage per shot on the boss and have got him down to like 30percent life then here comes some random guy thats way higher level then me and does like 500pt damage per shot and he finishs off the boss. Kinda pisses you off if they don't level the weapons up as you level up and the weapons damage stays the same then I think it would be awesome expect for the random kids that set back and just snipe. Too much and too many players can kinda take away from the game imo thats why 64 people on bf4 doesnt really excite me too much. It can be challenging just to get 6 people to cooperate well let alone 32. Now if got to game a sh1t load it wouldn't be such a big deal to me but I value my game
 time and dont like being low level and nonessential to the team
That's funny defiance never fixed this issue. My easiest assumption is that they'll use a system similar to Guild Wars 2. Your damage scales to the "Area Level". So if you're a super powerful bad@ss you can't just 1 hit everything. Granted sweet equipment and your levels make the area easy, but it's not ridiculous. Fairly easy fix.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down