Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody thinking about getting "The Crew"?

+3
Atrum
S7 OC
OneBadHuskerFan
7 posters

Go down

Anybody thinking about getting "The Crew"? Empty Anybody thinking about getting "The Crew"?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:06 pm

This actually seems like a really fun game if you have some friends to play with.

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Anybody thinking about getting "The Crew"? Empty Re: Anybody thinking about getting "The Crew"?

Post by S7 OC Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 pm

I liked what I saw at e3 but will wait and see. Looks interesting though for sure.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Anybody thinking about getting "The Crew"? Empty Re: Anybody thinking about getting "The Crew"?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:29 pm

S7 OC wrote:I liked what I saw at e3 but will wait and see. Looks interesting though for sure.
 That's kind of where I'm at with it.  Will probably just play other games first since there are plenty others to play at launch and see how it goes with people's reviews/thoughts on it.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Looks a lot like grid, I might pick it up.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:38 pm

FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:34 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XD
 I hear that.  I guess it's just the lack of any information regarding Forza since E3 that has dimmed my excitement for it.  I'm sure once we get closer and more info comes out I'll get more excited.  Drivatars and open wheel cars are cool, but there needs to be more.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:53 pm

This one is a definite no go now.  Apparently they are still "targeting 30fps" with what, less than 2 months until they need to finish it.  That can't be good.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:23 pm

BUMP - I've been seeing commercials for this and it looks like it might be interesting.  Is anyone thinking about picking this up for the PS4?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:39 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:BUMP - I've been seeing commercials for this and it looks like it might be interesting.  Is anyone thinking about picking this up for the PS4?

I don't know much about it but from what I've seen and heard about the beta it's gotten pretty lackluster reviews just about everywhere I've looked.  I personally think you'd be better off waiting for Project CARS in March.  Ubisoft seems to be on a pretty bad roll lately and it doesn't look like The Crew is any exception.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:15 am

That's kinda why I was asking.  Seemed like this was supposed to be like a launch or early post launch title and it's just coming out now.  I was looking at this as like an arcady like NFS or GTA type game and then CARS would be like a serious sim.  Thanks for the info!
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:18 am

I've been on the fence about it because I'm ususally a SIM racer kinda guy. I believe they've got support for my wheel. There's a good chance I'll break down sometime this week to give it a shot. I've been biding my racing time with GT6 (not dissapointed with this one), but alas, no one here plays it.

Say the word puppet, and I'll jump in the driver seat.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:28 am

I am not planning on getting this one.  Reviews are "meh" and I usually only grab the sim racers.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:15 pm

I'll probably just hold off for CARS.  I'm into the DLC for Destiny and will probably be getting some stuff for Xmas to keep me busy for a while.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down