Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next practice

+6
S7 DieharD
Black Ajah
S7 Smack
S7 Jwriter
S7 Epic
S7 Sticky
10 posters

Go down

Next practice Empty Next practice

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:16 am

Ok this practice was a bit hard but hey it was are first run at it !!!!

First off thanks to ever one that showed up it means a lot to me and my cc!!!!

2nd some changes in pre game lobby /in game

1.)we will even out the teams to the best of are ability (last night my team was always 2 men down)

2.) UPDATED::: i will ask every one to get into party chats before the game starts . only 2 people will stay out in lobby the two team cpt.

3.) after a round of both attack and defend we will return to a lobby.

4.)we will not play hardcore so people can easily call out enemy movement and locations. as well as get to know the map.

Last edited by S7 Sticky on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Next practice Empty Re: Next practice

Post by S7 Epic Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:57 am

Non-hardcore sucks. Everyone turns into a bullet sponge and vehicles become WAY more powerful.

If you rely on little red dots for finding the enemy then you'll just get sloppy when it comes to finding enemies who haven't already been painted.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:15 pm

S7 Epic wrote:Non-hardcore sucks. Everyone turns into a bullet sponge and vehicles become WAY more powerful.

If you rely on little red dots for finding the enemy then you'll just get sloppy when it comes to finding enemies who haven't already been painted.

agreed epic
i myself like hardcore because its more real to life one hit with a m95 should kill you no matter were it hits.

but the fact is alot of are members do not like hard core and since we can pick in clan match's we will practice in softcore mode so people who dont normal play have an easier time getting around the maps and so on...

but say you, UC, zals,and tico want to run a clan match in hardcore mode i will not stop you i welcome us braking out to differant game modes and types.

i
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:17 pm

I understand that its easier in softcore but i'm just questioning as to how much benefit it actually achieves.

Either way, i'll still attend practice whenever possible. Should at least encourage me to look for some better sniping spots and get better at headshots....
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Jwriter Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:23 pm

S7 Epic wrote:I understand that its easier in softcore but i'm just questioning as to how much benefit it actually achieves.

Either way, i'll still attend practice whenever possible. Should at least encourage me to look for some better sniping spots and get better at headshots....

I hear you on that. In soft core you have to get head shots. Include me in the list of harcore matches as well, but I'll do my part for practices and soft core GB matches.
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:53 pm

I'll be there either way but I agree Hardcore is the only way to go in this game maybe we can go back to it when we learn all the key points and locations cause in clan matches we'll probably wanna do Hardcore more often than not cause the majority like hardcore and I don't want them to be thrown off this game. Is it a bit of a hassle, sure it is. But I'm sure you'll guys will figure it out and make the best of it with the tools you are given.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Ajah Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:08 pm

Just my input for enemy location(HARDCORE). Whenever I hear an enemy call out, I check the map button(start) As long as the enemy was spotted by the caller (back button) they will be visable on the map screen. Anytime I throw a sensor ball out, I will call check your maps, not sure if anybody has picked up on it.
Tis a good idea to check map button, when there is a lull in the action or if you hear a team mate engaged but cannot see enemy. Just my two cents.
Cheers,
Black Ajah
Black Ajah
Black Ajah
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Black Ajah

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DieharD Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:06 am

who doesn't like hardcore? isnt it the vast majority of everyone in S7 that loves hardcore mode?

I only know of 1 person that dislikes hardcore mode.
S7 DieharD
S7 DieharD
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 DieharD

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:46 am

Though I am a hardcore player in most games including BBC I will support whatever Sticky decides to run in practices.
This game even with the lobby, communication issues is fun to play.
Before any final decisions are made I would suggest to run some practices with the suggested formats...work out the kinks and I'm sure...if patient...everything will get worked out and we'll get into a comfort zone.
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:08 am

the thing is me and zero both were looking over GB games being played/set up and almost all of them are softcore

also rush seems to be the big game mode to play
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DieharD Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:36 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:the thing is me and zero both were looking over GB games being played/set up and almost all of them are softcore

Alright bro if you change your mind, send me an invite when your playing hardcore mode. As for the softcore/regular play mode i'll have to step aside from that.
S7 DieharD
S7 DieharD
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:54 pm

S7 DieharD wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:the thing is me and zero both were looking over GB games being played/set up and almost all of them are softcore

Alright bro if you change your mind, send me an invite when your playing hardcore mode. As for the softcore/regular play mode i'll have to step aside from that.

So are you saying you are not going to attend practice if it is not hardcore, or that you only want to play in matches that are hardcore, or that do not want to be on the BC2 team if it is not hardcore only?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DieharD Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:04 pm

I'm saying I can not deal with that other mode, it is very aggravating for me, myself.

No pun to the GC or anyone that likes to play that mode, but if you are by chance playing a practice/JFF session on Hardcore mode then yes by all means send me an invite i'd gladly join-up.
S7 DieharD
S7 DieharD
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:24 pm

You should at least turn up, numbers will be important. As me and J said, just use the time to hone your skills. Concentrate on headshots, get some vehicle practice, w/e.

I do think we should have a separate GB team for hardcore games though, or a different ladder.

I hate the fact that Halo 2 and R6:BA had awesome clan support, yet we don't see any of that in current games. It's a real step backward.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zero Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Rainbow always had good clan support epic, that's why we play that title with dedication. I simply can't wait until they release the next one.

Diehard it is a shame to hear that you would opt out of practice simply due to not playing Hard Core Mode. Yes, regular mode can take some getting used to, but it will only make you a better player as a whole to play both. But it is your life, and I will not force your hand.
S7 Zero
S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Sony: DKMU_OmniZero

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DieharD Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:58 pm

@ Zero It's not about opting out of practice bro, it's about having fun. If i'm not having fun playing a game I take out the disc and pop in the next game in the disc tray. Always been like that.
S7 DieharD
S7 DieharD
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:11 pm

S7 Zero wrote:Rainbow always had good clan support epic, that's why we play that title with dedication. I simply can't wait until they release the next one.

Diehard it is a shame to hear that you would opt out of practice simply due to not playing Hard Core Mode. Yes, regular mode can take some getting used to, but it will only make you a better player as a whole to play both. But it is your life, and I will not force your hand.

I was referring to the built-in clan support. Not the fact that it had decent lobbies.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:21 pm

LOL that is the truth Diehard always been like, that to him it's all about having fun plus I knew softcore would throw people off. I hope it doesn't since this game is tons of fun.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:21 pm

God at my work AKA me, was able to tweak the schedule so I can make the next practice. So are we going to go hardcore or weaksauce? Just curious.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zero Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:18 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Epic wrote:Non-hardcore sucks. Everyone turns into a bullet sponge and vehicles become WAY more powerful.

agreed epic
i myself like hardcore because its more real to life one hit with a m95 should kill you no matter were it hits.

but the fact is alot of are members do not like hard core and since we can pick in clan match's we will practice in softcore mode so people who dont normal play have an easier time getting around the maps and so on...

but say you, UC, zals,and tico want to run a clan match in hardcore mode i will not stop you i welcome us braking out to differant game modes and types.

i

You are correct. Honestly most of the time I don't spot enemies because either I am playing H core, or I am on Squad DM. I don't spot on squad DM, cause it shows Everyone that guy, and draws fire to him before I can kill him. Or, some sloppy public team member fires at him, missing, but alerting the enemy to our presence and gets us killed... That really sucks.
S7 Zero
S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:46 pm

I hear ya zero happens everytime.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Great practice tonight guys. Some awesome matches, we shoulda had that last one though. Used the C4 UAV but didn't do enough damage to finish off the point. =(
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zero Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Good practice. Maybe we should try to work on communication more, but other than that, good practice.
Maybe we should have put 15 C4 on that UAV epic?
Also, I would like to thank OC for disarming objective alpha on the first push of Valparaiso, whom ended up marking my 300th dog tag. Congratulations OC!
S7 Zero
S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Yeah, lol. Definitely something to try again though. On the harder maps maybe dig in hard with snipers and level the rush points with mortars and kamikaze UAVs. Time isn't a factor, so we could spend a little doing prep work...
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down