Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally "Prestiged" in Borderlands 2!

2 posters

Go down

Finally "Prestiged" in Borderlands 2! Empty Finally "Prestiged" in Borderlands 2!

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu May 02, 2013 11:28 am

So I noticed I wasn't that far off from getting there, so I spent a couple hours getting some of the challenges I hadn't even gotten anywhere on. Namely Melee, Sniping, Grenade and Shield challenges.

Got to reset all the badass challenges and start racking up tokens again without losing any of my previous badass skills. I'm ready to rock again!!! lol

Here's what's needed in case you are interested and weren't aware you could "Prestige" in BL2...

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=215497
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Finally "Prestiged" in Borderlands 2! Empty Re: Finally "Prestiged" in Borderlands 2!

Post by S7 Sticky Thu May 02, 2013 12:40 pm

thats cool to know me and tico have been playing alot since the lvl cap update.
he is 61 im still a 58 so this should help out
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Finally "Prestiged" in Borderlands 2! Empty Re: Finally "Prestiged" in Borderlands 2!

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu May 02, 2013 1:07 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:thats cool to know me and tico have been playing alot since the lvl cap update.

Nice. I've seen you guys on a lot. Hadn't noticed Tico got to level 61 yet though. I've got my 61 Commando and Siren and played them both through UVHM. I'm almost at the point that with the OP gear I have that my time might start to slow down on BL2. Short of leveling another character there isn't much to do until the next DLC comes out, and from what I've seen, I'm not a big fan of the new Krieg character that's about to be released so I don't think I'll be leveling him.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu May 02, 2013 1:15 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:thats cool to know me and tico have been playing alot since the lvl cap update.

Nice. I've seen you guys on a lot. Hadn't noticed Tico got to level 61 yet though. I've got my 61 Commando and Siren and played them both through UVHM. I'm almost at the point that with the OP gear I have that my time might start to slow down on BL2. Short of leveling another character there isn't much to do until the next DLC comes out, and from what I've seen, I'm not a big fan of the new Krieg character that's about to be released so I don't think I'll be leveling him.

we have been playin UVHM and when we were around the same lvl is was ok but now that he pulled ahead all the monster are like lvl 60-63 and i still mostly use the guns i had at 50 as nothing has dropped worth it to me
so i run around salgging things to help nate kill them
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down