Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atrum's LNS Back to the Future Tourney

+4
S7 OC
S7 Interseptor
Xpert2010
Atrum
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Atrum's LNS Back to the Future Tourney - Page 2 Empty Re: Atrum's LNS Back to the Future Tourney

Post by Lickwid Apex Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Yellow, sneaking in and stealing your Eggo waffles.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Atrum's LNS Back to the Future Tourney - Page 2 Empty Re: Atrum's LNS Back to the Future Tourney

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:04 am

During the first three races, this is what was going through my head in terms of Apex's driving...

Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:53 am

Lol! That fits so perfect. Apex was just a magnet for everyone during those first races. I think we stepped up our blocking quite a bit in the later races too (yeah, looking at you on the oval Zak)
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:40 am

Dude, the oval was ridiculous. Something like 8 out of the 10 laps I ran right into you Atrum. Not counting the other hits from other people. It was a bad time Sad
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:04 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:Dude, the oval was ridiculous. Something like 8 out of the 10 laps I ran right into you Atrum. Not counting the other hits from other people. It was a bad time Sad

It's only because I went with the "If I were racing and Interseptor was trying to hit me, how would I dodge?" strategy.

Also, on one of the earlier tracks (I think hockenheim) I would have ruined Chippy's dreams SO hard if the other blockers hadn't been on their game.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:13 pm

Interceptor was so predictable on the oval. lol. I pretty much hit him every time he tried to pass me. I think I gave him a pity pass one time.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Chippy Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:12 pm

You and Kenny had me on the one I couldn't get out of but managed to escape you were on me in a few races that I couldn't get away from. I had good defense with knight owl and OC. The highlight of the night was with Interceptor winning the race and knightowl was a few laps down to win the race. Team yellow did well in the end can't wait to do it again.

AtrumX wrote:

Also, on one of the earlier tracks (I think hockenheim) I would have ruined Chippy's dreams SO hard if the other blockers hadn't been on their game.
S7 Chippy
S7 Chippy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : ChipN3gan | Xbox One |

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2