Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tragic Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT

+5
Atrum
Pharaoh Amun Ra
S7 Sticky
S7 mrmiller
Reza WRX
9 posters

Go down

Tragic Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT Empty Tragic Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT

Post by Reza WRX Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:28 pm

As someone who aspires to be a grade school teacher, the events that occurred at this elementary school today are truly disturbing. The information is very unclear at this time, but as of recent reports, two shooters entered the school, killing at least 20, fourteen of which were children. I cannot fathom how any sane human being can take the life of anything so innocent as a child. This is a chilling reminder at how messed up the world we live in really is.

Information as it comes forward can be followed here: http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/14/shooting-reported-at-connecticut-elementary-school/?hpt=hp_t1
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : Reza WRX

Back to top Go down

Tragic Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT Empty Re: Tragic Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:32 pm

I'm listening to it now- truly tragic and heartbreaking. It's hard for me to even stay here at work and not rush out and pick up my kids right now.

~mrmiler
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Tragic Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT Empty Re: Tragic Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT

Post by Reza WRX Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:35 pm

This just shows how fragile life really is. Make sure to tell the loved ones in your lives how much you love and care for them today.
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:36 pm

agreed its hard enough when it happens in high school and college

but in a elementary school really!!! that dude is really fucked up very sad day indeed
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:52 pm

Senseless.
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:08 pm

That's ridiculous. I feel terrible for those families.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:28 pm

I just got home from work to see this on tv and I am having a hard time keeping it together as I know my niece and nephew go to a school with in a half hour from there. This is one of the most fucked up things I have ever seen.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Chippy Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:39 pm

What kind of sick minded person does this I know a coward he shot his mother to who worked at the school. This is horrible and I can't image what the kids are going through. RIP to the victims who were killed.

Last edited by S7 Chippy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 Chippy
S7 Chippy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : ChipN3gan | Xbox One |

Back to top Go down

Post by Reza WRX Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Newest reports indicate that he shot his father in New Jersey, drove to Newtown where he killed his mother, a teacher at the school, then opened fire on her kindergarten class. Events like these are simply impossible to comprehend.
Reza WRX
Reza WRX
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by xxkillerxx4114 Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:16 pm

My heart goes out to all of the familys that loast there love ones Sad such a shame !!! And scary !!! I guess now adays no wheres safe !!! I use to think as a child school was the safest place but now growing up i see that no were is what is this world coming too!!!!!!

xxkillerxx4114

GamerTag : xxkillerxx4114

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:36 pm

I don't lose faith in the world because of one lunatic. In fact, at moments like this I see people supporting one another and tremendous amounts of caring for people you don't know - that gives me great hope and pride in humanity.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down